Search results for query: gravity

1. B

Space station gravity config

Please could a config option be added to 1.12.2 that allows space stations to have the gravity they did back in 1.5. Im sure a lot of people like the newer style but everyone ive spoken to/played with has asked if there is a way to revert it. PS: sorry if this has been requested and denied...
  2. Z

Jupiter's gravity

Since Jupiter is the largest planet in our solar system, it has the strongest and most intense gravity, which could be harmful to someone without the right protection. I suggest that upon implementing Jupiter, that you add an exosuit, or a version of the thermal padding with gravity protection...
  3. NuclearHurricaneSauron987

1.7.10 GC Addon planets lost their gravity?

I am noticing a strange but with More planets Galaxy Space & Extended planets They all lost their gravity Koentus Munce and Pluto and several other planets act like the 0 gravity space station affect after installing advanced Rocketry how do i fix this? All the dimension IDs and Biome IDS where...
  4. N

accidentally broke moon gravity

...dislocator along with oxygen setup and went to moon. only issue is i forgot to equip suit so died. didnt want to waste time building whole new suit so switched to creative mode to get stuff back. gotr it back only now when in survival mode moon gravity doesnt work for me... works for items though
  5. PhysicalNova

To review : Venus' gravity.

My problem is simple : I think Venus' gravity is a bit off. In real life, the gravity of this planet is 8.87m/s² In the mod, it is 61% of overworld's, or 5.98m/s² if you count. (9,807*100/61) And so I think you should be able to only jump like 1.5 blocks on Venus instead of 2 or 3. Let me know...
  6. Ezer'Arch

Item drops in zero gravity

Just an eye-candy or why-not feature... unless I find something useful for it (floating sculptures?) Drops somewhat follow the entities' gravity acceleration in every dimension, except in the space stations. Drops pretty much fall like in the Moon dimension while entities are in "zero gravity"...
  7. SnailsAttack

Add-On Gravity Boots not working with new Zero-Grav Physics

The new zero-gravity physics that seem to have been implemented in some newer update have completely broken all gravity-enabling items and blocks from other mods. Can you perhaps add a config option to disable the new physics? Thank you.
  8. R

Space Station Gravity

Is there a way to fix the uncomfortable gravity in the space station, with the editing of mod's files, maybe to make it work like the earth or the moon one? Or just like the old Galacticraft 2 one?
  9. SnailsAttack

My take on how Artificial Gravity could work.

...material. When mined, it would drop a Gravitite Chunk. 6 of these chunks, 2 Desh Ingots, and an Advanced Wafer could be crafted to create a Gravity Core. Gravity Sealer The gravity sealer would be crafted with 4 Desh Plates, 4 Aluminum Plates, and 1 Gravity Core. If placed in a sealed area...
  10. David Aronson

Mathematically Accurate Gravity for each Planet

Greetings, As you all know, Gravity is the force pushing an object down. Each Planet has it's own gravity. Now it's come to my attention that the gravity for the Moons/Planets of GC may not be mathematically accurate. First we need a base Gravity. I will be measuring gravity using...
  11. D

No Gravity on The Moon and other planets

Hey i played the modpack bevo and there is the galaxy space add on in the modpack but i have no gravity on the moon ore mars ore on the other planets what can i do ? I have looked in the configs but i found nothing
  12. Proxy_PlayerHD

About Space Station's Gravity

i had this Problem Many Times when Building. Staff of Traveling won't Teleport you, Wrenches won't insta-Mine Machiens/Cables and Palcing Blocks on Rightclickabla things doesn't work too. All Things that Require you to Sneak while Rightclicking, and Non of them Work when you aren't on Solid...
  13. Captenrex7839

The gravity in GC

today went to space and had enough matirels to build a space station and when i jumped i got stuck in the air and relised that "there is no gravity in space" so i switched to creative and flew back and landed. Then i made stair case (yes a stair case -.-' i suck sometimes) and got stuck again...
  14. InsanityPie

Better Gravity System

Before even thinking about posting this thread, I did a few days of combing the forums to see if this was already mentioned, I know artificial gravity has already been suggested over, and over again but I was thinking... why don't we fix natural gravity first? First things first, mobs. Yes...
  15. D

Gravity in Space Stations

i know about the spin thrusters. but am wondering if anyone knows of a mod or any way of how to make gravity in space. i am trying to build a spaceship that has gravity like on the overworld any ideas?
  16. Matthew A

Development How does gravity work in Galacticraft.

This was a old question I had while creating addons for Galacticraft, how does this gravity system work? Yes you could have random numbers do the work for you but what if you wanted a accurate gravity system??? Is there like a formula where you multiply the planets gravity (m/s^2) or not...
  17. Jecowa

Center of Gravity and Angular Velocity calculations

Does the game consider unloaded chunks when calculating the Center of Gravity? Also, the wiki indicates that the Angular Velocity is determined only by the number of Spin Thrusters. Is this chart correct? Number of Thrusters | Maximum Angular Velocity..... 1 | 0.025 rad/s 2 | 0.050 rad/s 3 |...
  18. K

Gravity

I would like to propose you guys a way to enable gravity in your galacticraft worlds. This requires the mod LabStuff, and the expansion DeathmanLabsStuff. The block is the gravity manipulater, currently creative only, and only with a range of 25. Survival and variable range is planned though...
  19. Lifeofsenpai

Development Empty world with low gravity and no air

...small mods before, however I have no idea how to do this. For the mod-pack I am currently working on, I want to include galacticraft's low gravity and no air in my super flat world. I am only looking for a addon or way to have an empty world with low gravity and no air. If anyone has any...
  20. InsanityPie

Possible way to achive artificial gravity

...of us minecraf players that have been around from before 1.2.5... im about to mention a blast from the past to possibly achive artificial gravity. Anyone who remembers the mod gravitycraft will also be able to tell you that what it does is NOT the starmade way but literally affects gravity...