Search results

1. G

Just a small idea

im pretty sure America is the only country to actually put people on the moon... ill double check and add in an edit EDIT: yup, america is the only country to actually put men on the moon.
  2. G

Planet Proprieties

my home country thinks of everything ;)
  3. G

GalactiCraft Endgame

...control/command + z.... use it bro...
  4. G

Beds

...exactly how does this make sense? "no gravity" and "headrush still exist" are direct contradictions...you dont get a headrush without gravity. a headrush is when your blood starts to pool in your brain because it has a hard time going against gravity. same thing when you stand up, except the...
  5. G

If you've played spore, or millénair, then read this

Hey, I read it. I didn't realize that the mod is what you were talking about, as you used it as if it was a standalone game. I do realize that the Millenair MOD (see? I'm clarifying) doesn't affect the moon, which I agree would be fantastic. Finally, don't be a dick. you don't know whether...
  6. G

Pressure Logic

well, technically, youll die of asphyxiation first, because itll pull air from every opening. yes, youll shit yourself. then, your head will explode, then your blood will boil.
  7. G

a CO2 scrubber.

You, sir, are amazing, thank you :D
  8. G

a CO2 scrubber.

maybe instead of making the leaves diminish, the more distributors you have, the more collectors you need? like say you have a bubble of about a 10 block radius. but then you add another distributor, they both become 5 bock radii. maybe just balance it like that. having leaves diminish keeps me...
  9. G

trees grow on the moon (also, possible terra forming)

again, i did that too. in orbit, does it need to be moon dirt? my setup for orbit looks like this xwxwxwx owowowo xwxwxwx where an x is a tree, w is a water source block and o is earth dirt. (i didnt post an image because currently, i changed my version and moved everything)
  10. G

a CO2 scrubber.

but...one leaf doesnt do anything. you dont even get a bubble
  11. G

Parachutes

yes, but considering that the gravity is again 18%. i did the calculating for you. on earth, the acceleration is 9.81 m/s^2 (meters per second per second). 18% of that is 1.7658 m/s^2. this is much lower than the earth (obviously), and considering that, while the atmosphere is thin, the...
  12. G

If you've played spore, or millénair, then read this

you guys realize there is a millenair mod, right? EDIT: heres the link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/227822-151-spmp-millenaire-npc-village-new-byzantines-442-mc-151-compatibility-updated-russian-version/
  13. G

Pressure Logic

this is NOT a myth, your blood WILL boil, but it will be AFTER youve already died. why? because once you lose your internal pressure, then your blood boils
  14. G

Artificial gravity for your land base

this would also come in handy for the space station. and remove gravity from the space station and add in a craftable RCS thrust jetpack
  15. G

Parachutes

you realize that the moon does have an atmosphere, right? it has an EXTREMELY thin atmosphere. plus, the gravity is 18%. im pretty sure it really doesnt matter at this point...
  16. G

a CO2 scrubber.

if you dont know what a CO2 scrubber is, it basically takes in CO2, breaks it down into Carbon and O2, then releases the oxygen. also, on a side note, why is it that leaves disappear fter a while when used by O2 collectors? it makes no sense. its not like youre suffocating the trees... i...
  17. G

i did that. both on the moon, and in orbit. perhaps this is a bug?
  18. G

pretty self explanatory...trees grow on the moon and other planets so that you can harvest the oxygen