Search results

1. AcapitalA

Rayguns

It would be nice for freeze-rays to have a more severe effect when on celestial bodies further away from the sun. Think about it. Let's say, You are on Charon, the first moon of Pluto. You freeze-ray a creeper, and after about 2.5 seconds it turns into a big chunk of ice. Somewhat later you are...
  2. AcapitalA

Atmosphere-dependent furnaces

That's true, but it might come in handy when you're on the moon for your first few times.
  3. AcapitalA

Atmosphere-dependent furnaces

We could have another version of the furnace, where you can put an Oxygen canister in a slot to feed the fire perhaps?
  4. AcapitalA

Rayguns

Or maybe just an advanced coilgun, seeming that we already have copper wire and electricity in the mod. :)
  5. AcapitalA

Galacticraft 3 Release Notes

Micdoodle8 - FAQ
  6. AcapitalA

Ideas for Eve...Ahem i mean Venus.

This should be an easter egg for venus. :)
  7. AcapitalA

Proud to announce: Preview of the Astro Miner

What communications dish do you mean? Is it in the game files? did somebody tell you? or are you just asking for what it means?
  8. AcapitalA

Proud to announce: Preview of the Astro Miner

And thanks to this i won't have any more fears of falling in lava or getting a jumpscare from a creeper somewhere underground. :) And those textures...
  9. AcapitalA

Uranus, Saturn, Mercury, Venus and Neptune gonna be habitable?

Seems like a good idea but think about it. If a pipe lowers itself into the atmosphere it creates drag, so you would need propulsion to actually negate the drag. So maybe you could make ion engines to turn electricity into fuel. (Solar panel > Ion engine > Keeps station form falling into...
  10. AcapitalA

Methane Synthesizer -> Gas Liquefier pipe

Seems like you're trying to make rocket fuel with minimal effort, i like it. It's a small feature, so it won't be hard to code i think. :)
  11. AcapitalA

Uranus, Saturn, Mercury, Venus and Neptune gonna be habitable?

Of course ghasts and other things could live in the upper atmosphere but with what could you get there? A jetpack perhaps?
  12. AcapitalA

GC is just wrong :D

This would explain a lot, but is pretty deep. Never knew minecraft was that deep. "The Earth is the center of the system" Sounds like christian stuff through. :p
  13. AcapitalA

Meteorite Protection

Here it is: Fallen Meteor - Galacticraft Wiki
  14. AcapitalA

Meteorite Protection

Are you playing the newest version? Because i'm not sure if meteorites cause damage to the enviroment as of now. I checked the Wiki. it appears they still do damage. I'm not sure there is a config option for that...
  15. AcapitalA

Guys iam what do do next !?

I have an idea! A long time ago someone on this forum suggested flying a rocket through a nether portal/end portal. So, sounds like something new?
  16. AcapitalA

flans ship goes to orbit

That's true, exept if it uses hoverblades or something like that.
  17. AcapitalA

flans ship goes to orbit

Too bad, at least it can be used as a spaceship :)
  18. AcapitalA

flans ship goes to orbit

Now the real question: can it go to the moon?
  19. AcapitalA

Just Spawned Asteroid Amazingness

The entry pod should have a pushback effect of particles (mobs getting thrown off the asteroid because of small rocks hitting their face) to prevent getting killed on spawn.
  20. AcapitalA

flashman's Suggestion Thread

This reminds me of Jigs from another game. But getting infinite rocket fuel out of nothing shouldn't be easy, maybe the pumps need a giant amount of energy to function?