Search results

1. Spino288

Can't find oil

Alright, the seed is -4751351843970195279 The coordinates for the island are: x= -1349.62190 z= 630.18318
  2. Spino288

Can't find oil

Oh right, I'll do that. Anyways, micdoodle8 messaged me and told me the newest dev build fixed the oil generation. I guess that solves that.
  3. Spino288

Can't find oil

Well, in the meantime, while I wait for a fix, whenever I find a reservoir, I'm going to put oil there with TMI to give me the feeling that I actually found something.
  4. Spino288

Can't find oil

Alright. I just got the updated Too Many Items mod for minecraft 1.6.2. I can spawn crude oil, and it flows and extracts fine. So now we know that the oil itself is fine, but the generation is messed up.
  5. Spino288

Can't find oil

Can't seem to figure it out. I try using the seed finder tools, but they can't read it :/
  6. Spino288

Can't find oil

For example. A few hours ago, I found a reservoir with what I thought was a tile of oil. It just occupied one block. I tried extracting it with no effect. I destroyed the block next to it and boom. It's gone. Also what Oanarch posted, about the oil "going away" whenever finding any. Also, I'm...
  7. Spino288

Can't find oil

Alright, I tried using the latest build.... Still dry... but if he made some of them spawn empty on purpose, how come when someone actually does find some, it mysteriously disappears?
  8. Spino288

Can't find oil

Alright, I'm gonna try and use the LATEST build. These keep coming too fast. I'll see what I get.
  9. Spino288

Can't find oil

Alright. I'm using the latest build for 1.6.2 in creative. Could a later build have somehow removed the generation feature through a mistake?
  10. Spino288

Can't find oil

Nope, still nothing. I tried deleting my GC config files. I used the piston trick, found some reservoirs, but still dry. What else did you do? Also, which version of galacticraft are you using?
  11. Spino288

Can't find oil

Alright, I'll try that, get back to you in a bit.
  12. Spino288

Can't find oil

I was trying to get an x-ray mod, so I can easily find these, but alas, no X-ray mod is compatible with forge without having to crash minecraft... So, would this be classified as a bug?
  13. Spino288

Oil Generation Bug

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.78 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.38.473 Detailed Description = I notice that most of the oil wells that I find are empty. I tried disabling, enabling oil generation in the config files. Next time I found an oil well, I found one block of...
  14. Spino288

Can't find oil

The latest version of buildcraft is outdated. I'll try getting the newer builds of galacticraft. *edit* Nope, still nothing. Is this happening to anyone else?
  15. Spino288

Can't find oil

I'm using Galacticraft version a0.1.38.473
  16. Spino288

Can't find oil

*update* After messing around with the spawn rates in the config, I found what seems to have supposed to been an oil reservoir (picture attached) However, it was completely dry. Still have not found any oil, is the oil missing?
  17. Spino288

Can't find oil

I've been searching for quite a while now on the overworld and the moon for oil reservoirs. I'm not sure if I'm just not looking hard enough or something is missing. To be sure, I tried blast mining large portions of the world, but still didn't find any oil. I tried to keep these blast-mining...
  18. Spino288

Crash when entering Moon Villages

Minecraft Version = 1.6.1 Forge Version = 1.6.2-9.1 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.38.472 Detailed Description = My Minecraft version is actually 1.6.2. There was no option to select it from the scroll menu. Anyways, whenever I travel to the moon, and land, I walk around for a bit before...
  19. Spino288

Crash when entering moon villages

Alright, I'll move it there and see if anybody has a fix.
  20. Spino288

Crash when entering moon villages

Thanks for the help. I just updated my Java, but in the meantime, I'll stay away from villages until someone (or me) finds a fix.