Search results

1. H

Unable to Download

WAIT! Okay, watching the video, I just noticed that the files are SUPPOSED to be Java files... Never mind! Thank you! :)
  2. H

Unable to Download

But that's the problem, I'm not getting the files I'm downloading! Instead of converting the download files into folders (I'm presuming their folders) that I would drag into the mods/coremods folder, Java simply gives me the error saying the files are invalid/corrupted. I tried to watch the...
  3. H

Unable to Download

I'm actually trying to open them; I click on the download link, and it takes about 20-30 seconds to download, and when I click on the download, it then gives me the error. Also, for the record, I am using Windows 8.
  4. H

Unable to Download

Okay, I found 492 on the Jenkins DEV build history... And I tried downloading that, but that didn't work either, I got the same error. :(
  5. H

Unable to Download

Is there a 490/491? The highest version of Galacticraft that I can find is 487...
  6. H

Unable to Download

I followed the instructions to the best of my ability anyway... I'm running on Minecraft 1.6.2, I downloaded and installed the latest Forge from July 9th, and I was attempting to download Galacticraft for 1.6.2.
  7. H

Unable to Download

When I try to download either the Galactic Craft .jar or the Micdoodle Core .jar, I get the following error popup from Java: "Error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile" Looking through this forum, it doesn't appear that anybody else is having this problem. My Java is up to date. Any ideas as to how...