Search results

1. F

When galacticraft 3 will be realesed ?

I saw mars skybox and I can't wait soo I decided to ask when it will be realesed
  2. F

UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/galaxy-of-the-universe-server.2469/ join my server mod pack is in this thread Bioms O Plenty World Have Fun!!!
  3. F

Galaxy of the universe server

Hello Guys the server open for 1 hour i think iam uploading a ModPack Like Moon Quest of Yogscast but more mods of my own Mods Mod Pack is Uploading so just have fun in the server and the server is empty i need some friends to play with me so first 3 they are whitelist so server ip...
  4. F

cargo rocket dont go to other planets

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.1.871 Galacticraft Version = -2.0.0.762 Detailed Description = fix this is a bad bug :( please cant the cargo rocket go to diffrenent planets !!!! Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/YW04UeQF
  5. F

hey read my thread how to lunch cargo rocket and help meeeee!!! i watch all your videos help ...

hey read my thread how to lunch cargo rocket and help meeeee!!! i watch all your videos help !!! Hey Good voice on youtube but help you will find my thread in general
  6. F

how to lunch cargo rocket please hel micdoodle8 on my thread how to lunch cargo rocket you can...

how to lunch cargo rocket please hel micdoodle8 on my thread how to lunch cargo rocket you can find it in general
  7. F

How to use cargo rocket??

i disabled lunch when
  8. F

help me on the how to lunch cargo rocket please plesae please please read my thread

help me on the how to lunch cargo rocket please plesae please please read my thread
  9. F

guys Look !!!! help!!! :( and look
  10. F

I don't know how???? i have disabled lunch when but in picture nooot
  11. F

How to lunch cargo rocket help!!!

when i do lunch it says frequency not set put i have already set it helppppp!!!!1
  12. F

IC2 Crash

but how can i install 1.6 thermal expansion
  13. F

IC2 Crash

but i cant see 1.6 Thermal expansion
  14. F

IC2 Crash

how can i see if they are updating thermal expansion ?
  15. F

galacticraft torch work on space

Thank u all
  16. F

U dont understand I know it supposed to not work but it work!!!
  17. F

Crash in version 672

Hey I will help u that happened to me go and delete your forge version and install the latest forge version if u have 1.6.2 get latest 1.6.2 if u have 1.5.2 install the latest forge version
  18. F

i know it seem not work but it work its a Bug !!!
  19. F

help this is a bug and i cant share it in bug reports in pastibin because my acc isnt pro
  20. F

New Moon Buggy in the making

why i cant goo to dev builds Now ?