Search results

1. Flashy-3

school can just be...ughh sometimes...

school can just be...ughh sometimes...
  2. Flashy-3

4Space Addon

Actually when I still worked on it, micdoodle said it had nothing too do with Galacticraft and it was a mod in its on wright. Than he banned it, If you ask me I think hes either just a jerk or jealous.
  3. Flashy-3

New Sol system?

SO GC3 is out and its awesome, the beautiful Mars sky, the asteroid belt, and that AWSOME planet gui. But if you look closely it tells you Milky Way galaxy, Sol system. So I immediately got the implication that new solar system might be added in the future of Galacticraft, or mods, like Alpha...
  4. Flashy-3

GC3 COMING NEXT WEEK! (NEWS: BETA IS OUT!)

I just feel like doing this...
  5. Flashy-3

Micdoodle lied?

Yeah, It WOULD be nice to get more frequent updates, at LEAST every week.
  6. Flashy-3

Micdoodle lied?

Well think about it this way, if mic is posting screenshots about a dimension, then a release of it cant be too far behind right?
  7. Flashy-3

Micdoodle lied?

Well now that just sucks for most people. But I guess its the only good way for mic to get extra support
  8. Flashy-3

Micdoodle lied?

Ok now I don't know if he did lie, but mic specifically posted that he is sharing screenshots of galacticrafts next planet, next rocket etc. like weeks ago and no one has seen anything, is it just a patreon reward or is mic trolling us?
  9. Flashy-3

Achievement system

well either way you get the idea.
  10. Flashy-3

Achievement system

Yeah I have, pretty good suggestion, but mic would not make it anytime soon...
  11. Flashy-3

Achievement system

Well I haven't seen any threads on it recently, but either way, it would spice up the mod.
  12. Flashy-3

Achievement system

Im actually surprised that no one has thought of, this, but I really think galacticraft needs some some achievements, some thing that gives players the motive to go into space. Maybe some thing that looks like this...
  13. Flashy-3

Creating textures can be hard, and take a lot of time, but the results are definitely worth it.

Creating textures can be hard, and take a lot of time, but the results are definitely worth it.
  14. Flashy-3

No ETA on official releases, but we have dev builds for testing,

No ETA on official releases, but we have dev builds for testing,
  15. Flashy-3

Its temporary, don't worry :)

Its temporary, don't worry :)
  16. Flashy-3

Yep...

Yep...
  17. Flashy-3

Space: The Final Frontier

Space: The Final Frontier
  18. Flashy-3

MARS SKY

EVERYONE! Mic just release an image of a red-orange mars sky for GC3! I hope GC3 comes out soon!
  19. Flashy-3

Good luck

Good luck
  20. Flashy-3

Why does my status say 15? Im 13 :/

Why does my status say 15? Im 13 :/