Search results

1. Captain Kirk

GalaxyCraft | 1.7.4 | Galacticraft 2 | 100 Slots | PVE | Factions | Paused

Any mods aside from GC ( Rei/zan's minimap, UE mods) ?
  2. Captain Kirk

GALACTICRAFT 2

What about redpower2?
  3. Captain Kirk

Colored Glass in 1.7

Except for the eternal wait for 30+ mods to update......... And they just have to go ahead and rewrite the rendering engine.... Run all ye, whose computers do not work with openGL! Run!
  4. Captain Kirk

Ideas for Eve...Ahem i mean Venus.

Venus needs a corrosion effect, that adds constant slow damage to armor.
  5. Captain Kirk

The Solar System - increasing challenges (very long)

Great ideas! My only reservations are that the phaser seems cliche, and 2 hour nights??????, and something like 20 minutes seems more appropriate.
  6. Captain Kirk

GalacticCraft N00b To Pro

Go do daz modulair powairsuits configz, turn up damagez for "Pla EZ ma cannon"
  7. Captain Kirk

Reactor Designs

You want tons of energy, go fusion/ that other reactor thing I cannot remember. However, If you want easy, fusion is a bad choice.
  8. Captain Kirk

Jupiter as Next Planet and a Lot of Ideas!

Me wants Vulcan. Cant wait to set off a bunch a red matter bombs. Failing that, venus would be fun.
  9. Captain Kirk

GalacticCraft N00b To Pro

Modpack w/o NEI????????? Never heard of such a thing....... Which modpack is it?
  10. Captain Kirk

Atomic science issues with GC

Still, modular powersuits is still 1.6.2, its addon pack is 1.5.2, and many of the other mods I like have not updated to 1.6.2
  11. Captain Kirk

Screw 1.6.4 & 1.7 , I aint playing them till my mods get updated.
  12. Captain Kirk

CCTV

Exactly. The 1.7 update seems like mojang is taking a leaf from extrabiomesXL. Personally, I find mods are what make minecraft worth playing.
  13. Captain Kirk

While I agree that is is buggy, and not worth having in its current stage, the id conflict is not its fault, because atomic science was not designed with galacticraft in mind.
  14. Captain Kirk

what mods do you use most with Galacticraft and why ?

Gosh....... Ummmm Modular powersuits is a must. Every other tech mod I can get my little robotic fingers on.
  15. Captain Kirk

Atomic Science Still Results in Issues

Using the green build, not latest white build works for me( for ICBM, only the latest white build works)
  16. Captain Kirk

Mars and dungeon boss playtest

Well, a hermetically sealed titanium cage is better then letting it free roam, or have you not seen enough star trek?
  17. Captain Kirk

Same, but I play with tons of mods and different modpacks, so it will be a pain in the ass to wait for them all to update.
  18. Captain Kirk

I am using 668, not 686.
  19. Captain Kirk

EVA stands for extra-vehicular activity So, a EVA suit would not be out of place in galacticraft.
  20. Captain Kirk

I was speaking in regards to Modular powersuits, which the latest dev builds are buggy, and thus I have to use the version that Ezer linked. And Ezer, Did you change the MPS energy capacity in config?