Search results

1. A

console spam

(unmodded 1.7.4 minecraft explore space (and epic) server) .....O_o ............how? unmodded minecraft doesn't have space
  2. A

console spam

nah he is just mad cause I ridiculed him on his spam thread about some useless crap he is selling which is completely unrelated to this forum. and is this a bug? I am trying to confirm that
  3. A

console spam

Your limited grasp of the english language makes me wanna buy your crap even more.
  4. A

console spam

is there are reason I would be getting so many of these Thanks here is a snippet 16:24:04 [INFO] Registering remote planet dimension: -28 16:24:04 [INFO] Registering remote planet dimension: -29 16:24:04 [INFO] Registering remote planet dimension: -28 16:24:04 [INFO] Registering remote planet...
  5. A

I need help!! CAN'T POWER CIRCUIT FABRICATOR!!

all I know for sure is we are both doing the same thing with the same items from the same mods and mine works, only difference is I gave it more power
  6. A

yea I found it was part of the glacticraft core. I had that same issue, until I added more solar panels. my guess is you don't have enough power once I plugged it in to 16 advanced ones and made it day did it work. what an ugly little machine you cant automate that in anyway. I can see why...
  7. A

item id please, even in creative mode I cannot find it
  8. A

then you have no electric furnaces, neither glacticraft nor vanilla minecraft have electric furnaces
  9. A

you're using redstone furnace from mfr yes? which energy storage block are you using? so you are saying (if I understand correct) if you plug a advanced solar panel using aliminum wire to a (redstone) electric furnace it doesn't work hmm never tried that. I will let you know how it goes
  10. A

can you post pictures of your setup, I am really confused on how exactly it doesn't work for you but does for everyone I know of on the latest version. could be something silly, I have done that before myself
  11. A

I just use energy cells as a ups, that is all, I run all my power though tesseracts and tesseracts to devices would work just as well. I use TE3 conduits for everything except the solar panels I had to use heavy aluminum wire for those. you don't have atomic science installed? wow you like to...
  12. A

ok well, was just trying to help, works for myself and a lot of others. only thing I can do now is wish you luck or hope you find a combination of mods that you like that will make it works like it does for the rest of us. either way I am done with this thread, It works now so I no longer care
  13. A

are you using Galacticraft 2.0.10 and if so I never created a workaround, I just either rotated the machines so they plugged in properly or used the aluminum wire from Galacticraft. have you tried that?
  14. A

Galacticraft energy from what I can tell has been fixed, however it is now side sensitive, I have had to rotate/ change existing setup to accommodate the new power input side. Certain devices like the solar panel will only use the aluminum wire from Galacticraft. which does plug into a energy...
  15. A

None of the Machines in galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.9.955 or 958 will accept power from either TE3 Cables or MEKANISM universal cables this is the same issue in tekkit 1.2.6 as well
  16. A

pulverizer recipes for ores like silicon

The quarries we have are enchantable with things like silk touch, because pulverizing ores yields twice as much and you get byproducts, where you dont with non-enchanted regular quarries. all I would like is to be able to smelt/pulverize silicon. bring it to the minecraft 21st century with the...
  17. A

which loops back to my original question, I will do it myself if someone can explain how (mind you, I have no clue if adding recipes is hard or not)
  18. A

after a quick test in creative all the other galacticcraft Mars ores will smelt, but not pulverize (unlike their counterparts on the over world, nether etc). the Moon ores will smelt and pulverize, silicon does nothing.
  19. A

no idea haven't been to mars to get desh, and you never used to have the issue with meteoric iron. I am just at the point where I am living on my spacestation, and trying to mass produce items, that is when I noticed it was a bit of a (seemingly unnecessary) hassle to get more the 3 stacks of...
  20. A

reads, above post....pauses.......thinks........brain comes to screeching halt......rereads above post.........pauses again....thinks harder.......confused......thinks about needing that first morning coffee to possibly get my brain working, ........has sip...enjoys. read again and brain still...