Search results

1. MoltonMontro

Ideas for Eve...Ahem i mean Venus.

I haven't been on the forums for a while, nor have I played Minecraft in ages, but didn't Radfast take over the development of GalactiCraft?
  2. MoltonMontro

Thanks. Though, I'm mystified about how anyone would still want to look at these older suggestions. I guess the community is just too dedicated, :3. As for the quarry-pipe-lead-shield-like-thing, when I try to imagine it I always think of a force field, but instead contains a thin layer of lead...
  3. MoltonMontro

it would be nice to put thermal suit on an armor stand for display

I haven't played GalactiCraft in a long time, but if I recall the Thermal Padding doesn't count as armor and takes up different slots. So, it's not that something is wrong with the padding, it's just not made to be armor. Maybe if it was coded to also be armor along with still having the option...
  4. MoltonMontro

Ezer'Arch's videos, livestreams and images

The best part is the sapling, it really adds a lot to the space base. :3 Although, does a mini-space base realistically have a core? The painting is throwing me off. :/
  5. MoltonMontro

Uranus, Saturn, Mercury, Venus and Neptune gonna be habitable?

Titan is a moon of Saturn, not Jupiter.* Can't we build an automated machine to extract all the Hydrogen and Helium for our evil purposes? c:
  6. MoltonMontro

Galacticraft 3 for 1.6.4

If I'm correct, 3.0 was already confirmed to not be made for 1.6.4.
  7. MoltonMontro

Ideas for Jupiter and Space Station System!

He's trying to get us all killed, why would we want to ruin the cosmic balance of the solar system and destroy the galaxy?
  8. MoltonMontro

Mini-Systems!

He's using an addon.
  9. MoltonMontro

You put resource packs in the resource packs folder.
  10. MoltonMontro

Collecting Molten Metal. HELP!!!!

http://binarymage.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=58170e4127f017fe36d3794d546ade99
  11. MoltonMontro

Collecting Molten Metal. HELP!!!!

1.) This sounds like a problem with MystCraft or Tinkerer's Construct, and not related to GalactiCraft. 2.) Nobody can do anything without a client log.
  12. MoltonMontro

Mini-Systems!

It's a superflat world that makes it all green, this happens with me also.
  13. MoltonMontro

http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/showing-off-the-galamic-solar-system.4748/#post-35719

http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/showing-off-the-galamic-solar-system.4748/#post-35719
  14. MoltonMontro

Showing off the GalaMic Solar System

It's been a while since I've done a post, and I couldn't decide, even after reading "About the Media section (read this before posting here)", where this belonged. It contains work inspired by GalactiCraft, but in the form of custom textures to help me for textures on this mega-post I've been...
  15. MoltonMontro

radfast's picture is. You can tell it's the moon because of the darker spots that match up with...

radfast's picture is. You can tell it's the moon because of the darker spots that match up with any 2014 blood moon image.
  16. MoltonMontro

Galacticraft 3 Mob: Worm

If there’s not enough force pressing the water into a liquid phase, then there’s no force binding the water molecules together. If you simply allow them to diffuse away, they will. And that’s the definition of a gas, which is what you’ll wind up with. On the other hand, water has no business...
  17. MoltonMontro

Ideas for what should be added to mars

It doesn't take a mod to put blocks on the ground, the amount of detail means it's most likely done by hand or with stuff such as World Editor and MCEdit.
  18. MoltonMontro

Atmosphere

You can't create an atmosphere, but you can create oxygen bubbles or an air sealed room, if something like that is what you meant.
  19. MoltonMontro

Exactly 'dat.

Exactly 'dat.
  20. MoltonMontro

Create the image in Minecraft form. Have it replace, like, the Jack o' Lantern.

Create the image in Minecraft form. Have it replace, like, the Jack o' Lantern.