Search results

1. W

Space Station pictures.

Actually, I'm still trying to find working mods. HURRY UP CREATORS! I WANNA START MA NEXT AWESOME BUILD!
  2. W

New Planets and Resources

Titan would have MUCH less that 14% gravity. Look it up :3
  3. W

Space Station Freedom

Totally support this. But limit 5-10 space stations max. Could get really laggy when there are too many.
  4. W

Research System

Should this be implemented and in the way I imagine, then me and mic would have to talk. But otherwise, what's really be the point when you don't have to research the rocket ship or Nasa workbench?
  5. W

the iss

And you have proof there is only one?You don't (and can't) know! Also, uni as a prefix means "one," yes. And verse meaning something like "existence." Literally translating to "one existence." It does not translate to "only one," merely "one."
  6. W

GalactiCraft Endgame

I don't think, I know. And a nuke gains quite a bit. The fissile material itself does not cause that big an explosion by itself, nay it is the chain fission reaction that makes the explosion that big. And the assisting explosives. And there'd be a lot of radiation still, and anything within a...
  7. W

GalactiCraft Endgame

Ya, I know. I purposely mentioned nothing about the gravitational distortion it'd make. BUT, you were thinking reasonably sized. And it is.
  8. W

GalactiCraft Endgame

Ya, the particles would slow down even if the nuke was the size of the sun and there was matter to transfer the fission. So, any conventional one is out of the question. However, a plasma-based explosive may be able to do so. Not any old plasma explosive, one with plasma almost, if not more...
  9. W

Planet Proprieties

That's the SURFACE temp flash, it would indeed be possible to establish an airship of sorts at a high enough altitude. It's just require much maintenance due to wind and the fact that it's kinda a perminate airship with the ability to launch rockets without being plunged downward from thrust.
  10. W

GalactiCraft Endgame

An explosive of that magnitude is ultra-unrealistic. Especially a nuke. Nukes are basically useless in space. The power of the nuke is that the initial reaction causes of chain reaction of fissioning atoms. In a vacuum, there are no atoms for the reaction to travel to. Ever tried using a Voltz...
  11. W

ALPHA CENTAURI

Well, based on teh polls, I'd say the community is for it. But eh... ONLY 5 PEOPLE VOTED! I didn't myself, so I that's 4 for and 1 indifferent. And 1 person that thinks I am insane... which I totally am. I IS CRAZAY! FEARETH ME!
  12. W

Pressure Logic

Actually, in all realism, wouldn't your blood freeze before it boils then? And ALL of your pressure doesn't have to leave you, just enough so the temperature of the blood is above the boiling point. Also, blood is kinda very salty, so it would have a lower freezing point accordingly (think about...
  13. W

Rename NASA workbench?

And it's Notch's Awesome Space Administration, DUH. Where is there any aeronautics involved?
  14. W

Rename NASA workbench?

I like Notch's better.
  15. W

Crash with latest version of Galticraft! Help!

Yep, or notepad ++ to make it less of a jumbled mess. And UE IS basic components. And you use notepad to edit config files. Just find the item and put in a new number.
  16. W

Rename NASA workbench?

NU! IT'S NASA (there are other Mojang games, be real now.)
  17. W

Wait, your UE mods are conflicting with themselves. You may have two config file existing. Happened to be a couple of times.
  18. W

Helium 3

But UE gas is only generated by electrolysis. And even then, expelling hydrogen in the environ does nothing
  19. W

I always change it manually, does deleting the config really solve the problem?^
  20. W

Cant Find Fuel (Not even with commands)

OR it could not be config. EG: how Balkan's weapons mod overwrites UE's solar panel item that you use to craft solar generators. It instead replaces it with poison darts, making a very cheap solar generator, and the possibility of making an insanely expensive blowdart.