[24/7] [No Lag] [PVP] Ionic War Modpack Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkerman0

Apr 3, 2013
Good, updates are always good! (not windows updates.... ;) )
BUT: you have to resset the map, if you update!(lot of materials are missing)
AND: please make the page one in this thread more up to date, it is too old for useing!

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
Well, of course I will have to reset the map. That's just what happens when a lot of Mods change etc.
And yes, I will update it eventually

majix560

Apr 12, 2013
How long until the server is back up?
Also, shouldn't you keep the public pack tied to the mc/mod versions the server is running on?
Afterall, the public mod pack is the main way to connect to the server.

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
The Server is way too unstable on 1.4.7 and it just isn't worth running it before the 1.5 update is done

majix560

Apr 12, 2013
How are we supposed to play on the server?
You updated the server to Ionic War Pack 4.0 (on mc 1.5.1) but the mod pack is still version 3.1 (on mc 1.4.7).
EDIT: Is GalactiCraft still in the mod pack as of version 4 on mc 1.5.1?

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
Are you not reading what I said on the Platform Discussion. I said, the pack on the actual launcher will be released later just because i said i finished it, doesnt mean i will release it instantly as some mods are still very unstable (mekanism) and i need to sort out some problems with Bukkit. And, yes GC is still in the modpack

majix560

Apr 12, 2013
When are you going to update the modpack so that us players can actually connect to the server?

bonkerman0

Apr 3, 2013
can you pls mark the server as offline until you sorted out the problems?
It was the best server i ever played, before the laggs and long offline-times!

sovair11

Jun 9, 2013
Hey flashman111, I'm jsut wondering, but is there any chance you'd be able to give the public access to the server program, so others could host private games of Ionic war, the primary reason I'm asking this is because me and a few of my friends really do want to play Ionic War, just not on the public server, so we were thinking about making a private server with Ionic War on it, only to be rater disappointed when we couldn't find anything that made that possible, anyway, thanks in advance if you do release the download for the Ionic War server.

bonkerman0

Apr 3, 2013
Ok, after at least one year of waiting, i just want to ask, if the server and/or modpack is existing right now and if yes, how i can join or if not apply to close this topic (and beeing told, if there is a new server).
It was a great time at all.

And sorry, if i pushed this topic up :/

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Ok, after at least one year of waiting, i just want to ask, if the server and/or modpack is existing right now and if yes, how i can join or if not apply to close this topic (and beeing told, if there is a new server).
Hi. Had you opened the links the original poster provided in the 1st post of this topic you'd know the server is no longer available (stopped 332 days ago) and he stopped playing Minecraft.

1-1679989-560x95-7-FF5519-FFFFFF.png

Topic locked for inactivity. Reopening if OP requests it.

Status
Not open for further replies.