Different Spaceships

What do you think of customisable spaceships?

• Total voters

SkylordJoel

Apr 1, 2013
Hi,
I was playing on Galacticraft when I thought: Hmm, wouldn't it be awesome to have a spaceship dimension where you can build an epic spaceship. So if that didn't make sense, you would travel using a shuttle on a launchpad to a menu which says 'Spaceship' or whatever you call it. This will be sort of like the space station where it is physical blocks and can be expanded upon. If you go into the 'cabin' then you can click on a block which opens the planets menu. If you click on a planet it takes you there and leaves a shuttle and launchpad in a chest.
I know this may be hard to code but it would be awesome if you did.
Thanks!

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Hi,
I was playing on Galacticraft when I thought: Hmm, wouldn't it be awesome to have a spaceship dimension where you can build an epic spaceship. So if that didn't make sense, you would travel using a shuttle on a launchpad to a menu which says 'Spaceship' or whatever you call it. This will be sort of like the space station where it is physical blocks and can be expanded upon. If you go into the 'cabin' then you can click on a block which opens the planets menu. If you click on a planet it takes you there and leaves a shuttle and launchpad in a chest.
I know this may be hard to code but it would be awesome if you did.
Thanks!

I'm not 100% sure I understand what you are suggesting. Do you mean for the "spaceship" to be moving or to be just like the space station where it isn't actually moving but rather you can just build a base that looks like a ship with the added option to teleport to a different planet using the shuttle? If so, then I don't see any reason why that wouldn't work.

If you mean for it to be an actual moving ship then yeah, Micdoodle8 said he is not interested in a spaceship traveling around in space.

SkylordJoel

Apr 1, 2013
I'm not 100% sure I understand what you are suggesting. Do you mean for the "spaceship" to be moving or to be just like the space station where it isn't actually moving but rather you can just build a base that looks like a ship with the added option to teleport to a different planet using the shuttle? If so, then I don't see any reason why that wouldn't work.

If you mean for it to be an actual moving ship then yeah, Micdoodle8 said he is not interested in a spaceship traveling around in space.
It is a base which looks like a ship with the added option to teleport to a different planet. You can think of the dimension it is in as hyperspace.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
It is a base which looks like a ship with the added option to teleport to a different planet. You can think of the dimension it is in as hyperspace.
Do you mean a spacestation? Or do you mean a GUI once yu fly in to space to travel to any available planets possible with that type of ship?