Aug 26, 2013
Welcome.
Introduction:
Because my 'Images: concept abaut a better space travel' thread have been blocked by argueing users, I couldn't edit that and add this tier3 rocket idea, as its second part, so I have to do it here. Because micdoodle8 said that the idea of my space travel is not possible to code and bad idea, the most of these tier3 concept images are useless now. I made 5 from the planned 15 and some more is under construction, but if my space travel suggestion is wrong, the others are not needed. My tier3 rocket is abled to go to planet Jupiter. I'll start.

Jupiter 1.png
Here's a nice draw abaut how I imagined it. The first one is the tier2 rocket, as a benchmark, and the second is the tier3 rocket. You should be able to disassemble your tier2 rocket, and add other parts to get it ( like more plating, engines, machines, you know ).The last one is that too, but from its side, showing the difference. The first, main addition is that the rockets could be named. You could give them 4-6 letter names, that would be shown on the sides. My one's called soyuz because that gave me the tempelate during making this, because I think that's wiew is so cool. Nameing the rockets should be a nice feature.
You may see that the main window is at the top, and you could see out of it. This should be added to the tier2 rocket too. Haveing windows at both sides would be nice too. The other items will be explained later.

Jupiter 2.png
I just added this picture 'cause I did this before giveing up the better space travel thing. Another map image, showing the Jupiter's position, your range, and the asteroid ring, where you can go by a tier2 rocket from mars, but you can't get to Jupiter from there. The tier2 board on computer of the tier3 rocket planned the route calculating many effects. This picture doesn't describe what I want now, just added it. I worked so much to get the perfect Jupiter image. I may write more abaut how I imagined asteroid ring later. ( with the old gui ) Maybe if you want to port to Jupiter by the GUI, you have to pass trough an asteroid ring maybe - you know...

Jupiter 3.png
And here is the image I worked the most with: the tier3 rocket inventory, showing more parameters. You can still see the inventory and the fuel, but there are many more things too. The board on computer can be opened by that computer icon at the left top. You could select between modes like route desgin, precision manouvering ( useful in asteroid ring ) and the normal mode, also, gives you alarms. To operate the computer, you need electricity. Your spacecraft have a built-in battery, wich can be red from the middle part. You can also fill this battery by built-in solar panels. you can turn them in at the sides. Getting to the asteroid ring with opened panels isn't the best idea. You can also equip the turbines I mentioned in my Jupiter suggestion
http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/why-to-add-jupiter-and-black-holes.2274/
If we are at the asteroid rings, your spacecraft is equipped with an airlock, that you could go outside while stopping at a few rocks. The airlock could also be a shelter for things like crashing or haveing a solar strom or radiation. This is an own chamber in the rocket, ( you can see the door at the first picture ) that you could enter by clicking on it in this rocket inventory. Near this, you could also carry a secondary vehicle, a Jupiter-aircraft at this case, wich could be launched from your rocket. I write abaut it in my Jupiter suggestion too. You couldn't launch this at the space, where this picture is takeing place. Your tier3 rocket is also abled to carry two passengers. This means I could take bendzsakmester with me, but this time I got something smarter: a cow. Takeing animals and friends in one rocket to space ought to be useful. They could both only leave when the driver relases them only. ( good at the case of the cow ). In my spacecraft, the second seat is replaced with a cargo bay. Clicking on the chest would open it even from outside (useful when you dump materials collected outside.) Clicking on the driver's icon would may activate a server's private chat function, or I don't know...

2013-11-07_18.59.51.png
Here's just a low image that I placed in the previous picture, a low idea for the Jupiter-aircraft. Just to show.

Ty for reading. I hope you will like this epic suggestion.
-If anyone would need any texture of my jupiter, turbineblock, rocketGUI, or rocketmodel, or anything, tell me.
-Do not argue. As you write a comment in my thread, you accept that you won't make or take part in arguement wich abaut this thread will be banned too.
-I may finish a few more pictures abaut the asteroid ring, and abaut the Jupiter itself.
-I see most players are against travelling in space, because they don't want to travel just like in a game titled ksp, wich may made them hate this. I am not between these, I am with travelling space, I haven't played that, so I don't copy ideas from there, but if most players are against travelling by this, just I let it go.

Last edited:

Donzaffi

Sep 28, 2013
In a Kingdom far far away
Tier 3 rocket are planed, I don't understand what you want to tell us because this is all mixed up with your old idea.So whats the reason to put a tier 3 rocket in to go to Jupiter that still isn't implemented and maybe won't

Reactions: MoltonMontro
Aug 26, 2013
Tier 3 rocket are planed, I don't understand what you want to tell us because this is all mixed up with your old idea.So whats the reason to put a tier 3 rocket in to go to Jupiter that still isn't implemented and maybe won't
I tried to make it look like it is different to my previous idea wich I will remake ( and it is ) I belive because the Venus and the Mars is nearly in the same distance from Earth, you go there by a tier2 rocket. Just a theory. I tell it 'cause I belive things like rocket name or vision from windows, and the space cows ect. Jupiter is maybe not planned, but I belive yes (XD) and if the tier3 rocket is also planned can you show me where because I want it to see how it looks like (I hope as cool as mine ;) )

Donzaffi

Sep 28, 2013
In a Kingdom far far away
I tried to make it look like it is different to my previous idea wich I will remake ( and it is ) I belive because the Venus and the Mars is nearly in the same distance from Earth, you go there by a tier2 rocket. Just a theory. I tell it 'cause I belive things like rocket name or vision from windows, and the space cows ect. Jupiter is maybe not planned, but I belive yes (XD) and if the tier3 rocket is also planned can you show me where because I want it to see how it looks like (I hope as cool as mine ;) )

We have Tier 1 rocket, and Tier 2, and a Tier 3 schmeatic coming soon item. I don't say your rocket don't look cool. But we will get customization, and so your whole idea becomes obsolete

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
Tier 1 for moon
Tier 2 Mars and Venus
Tier 3 Mercury
Tier 4 Gas Giants
Tier 5 dwarfs planets
Tier 6 another system
Tier 7 to another galaxy
Tier 8 Aliens planets
Tier 9 ???? Planet
Tier 10 for planet like earth with live and new mobs and monster and it should be like this

TRYKH.jpg

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Tier 1 for moon
Tier 2 Mars and Venus
Tier 3 Mercury
Tier 4 Gas Giants
Tier 5 dwarfs planets
Tier 6 another system
Tier 7 to another galaxy
Tier 8 Aliens planets
Tier 9 ???? Planet
Tier 10 for planet like earth with live and new mobs and monster and it should be like this

I doubt it'll be that complex. There's no real point to that.

It'll probably be tier 3 to go to the outer planets, and MAYBE a tier 4 to go everywhere else.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Agreed.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I doubt it'll be that complex. There's no real point to that.

It'll probably be tier 3 to go to the outer planets, and MAYBE a tier 4 to go everywhere else.
It might go up a tier for each planet farther away. Tier 4 would most likely just get to the outskirts of a new solar system. I wonder if you could use a tier one rocket on mars to say, get to Jupiter if it was added instead of of tier 3, if a tier three was needed, since you used a tier 2 to get to Mars.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
It might go up a tier for each planet farther away. Tier 4 would most likely just get to the outskirts of a new solar system. I wonder if you could use a tier one rocket on mars to say, get to Jupiter if it was added instead of of tier 3, if a tier three was needed, since you used a tier 2 to get to Mars.

No. I HIGHLY doubt there's going to be 56 different tiers. That would be completely stupid and a waste of coding time that does nothing by uselessly over-complicate things.

Reactions: MoltonMontro

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
That would enable you to jump from a tier one rocket straight to a tier six or whatever because you could just leap frog from planet to planet to get to the one that has the top-tier schematic. That would completely negate the point of having every level in between and eliminate the level progression, which may lose playability.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
No. I HIGHLY doubt there's going to be 56 different tiers. That would be completely stupid and a waste of coding time that does nothing by uselessly over-complicate things.
I said it might, not it will. Yes, it would be an utter waste of time, with rocket customization coming tiers may become just creative only rockets, or still classify your rocket type. If I knew it wouldn't be a might, but maybe a better term is low possibility.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
That would enable you to jump from a tier one rocket straight to a tier six or whatever because you could just leap frog from planet to planet to get to the one that has the top-tier schematic. That would completely negate the point of having every level in between and eliminate the level progression, which may lose playability.
Just wondering if it would, never said anything about supporting it. It would negate the point, though, unless there was realism added (which it doesn't need a ton of, this is Minecraft) and the distance was used to decide how far each tier could go to. That would be utterly pointless though. I still believe that if it ever does have more than just this solar system that there would need a better way of travelling than some tier 4 rocket that can go anywhere on the galaxy. So many complications, I'm getting off-topic, and I should just stop. xD We'll see when the time comes, eh.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
For your tier 3 rocket design, a cow on a rocket. xD It would be a bit more complicated than just a cow on a rocket. Wouldn't it need space gear and such?

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Just wondering if it would, never said anything about supporting it. It would negate the point, though, unless there was realism added (which it doesn't need a ton of, this is Minecraft) and the distance was used to decide how far each tier could go to. That would be utterly pointless though. I still believe that if it ever does have more than just this solar system that there would need a better way of travelling than some tier 4 rocket that can go anywhere on the galaxy. So many complications, I'm getting off-topic, and I should just stop. xD We'll see when the time comes, eh.

Hey no worries, man. I wasn't calling you out or anything. Just pointing out other aspects to consider. Not that you hadn't considered it either, just putting it out there for discussion.

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
I agree. I would rather have maybe just 5 tiers. and maybe like the 5th teir goes to all of the different places...