Inflatable Dome Habitats

Are inflatable habitats a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rameses1210

Feb 14, 2014
Washington DC
I was playing this mod and contemplating setting up a glass dome base on Mars. Then I thought, "Wouldn't it be great if I could craft an inflatable plastic dome instead?". This would be made out of plastic (not sure how you might make plastic - maybe finding resin on trees like IC2?) and you would lay it out on the ground, marking the space with something like BC landmarks and then attach it to an oxygen collector, and inflate it with oxygen! I understand that this may be rather difficult to implement, but I just wanted to shae my idea with someone.

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
This has been suggested by me and everyone else, everyone wants it. i doubt it will be added but hopefully it will :3

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
I almost know it wont happen you will have no effort making an moon base even if it is small you can put next to it and such.
The difference between you and me is i have final comments i don't ramble about it. I've been here longer than you and look at my messages compared to you.

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
I have an big undercover secret but i wont tell you ESPECIALLY YOU for calling me idiots and such for no fucking reason.
I doubt i insulted you but anyways.
Oh nooooo! Super big secret! What is it!? Is it that you're a 13 year old little child?
Sometimes i just stop arguing with kids cause they're kids they haven't learnt anything yet and just were born a couple years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.