Solar Panels from Galacticraft 1.6.2

Mihil33

Jun 18, 2013
I have one question about these new blocks. Can they transfer power to a batterybox or a energy cube using copper wire ( i know there is a black square and the cable connects there but it doesn't transfer energy ). Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong ?

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
That's unusual. I was playing yesterday with the latest, and powered all my oxygen collectors, and everything. What are you trying to power?

Mihil33

Jun 18, 2013
I was trying to power a battery box and the energy cube from mekanism and it didn't fill it.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Battery box works. I know this for a fact. Energy cube may not. You have to make sure you have power coming into the input side, and you have to turn the solar panels on.

Mihil33

Jun 18, 2013
On the battery box the input is black, right ? If i catch some time tommorow i will make a video.

Mihil33

Jun 18, 2013
Holy smoke ! I deleted all mods except Not enough items and Galacticraft and it worked. But i used the copper wire (from galacticraft) with the other mods and it didn't work. Not sure if a mod has a conflicting id with the wire or not.

Mihil33

Jun 18, 2013
oh ! I found the problem. The problem was basic components. Something was conflicting i think, that's why it didn't work.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Probably a conflicting wire. Can you do some testing and let us know. MicDoodle will put it on his list to fix I'm sure.

Mihil33

Jun 18, 2013
That's strange... I installed back basic components and the copper cable works. And the energy cube is also filling with energy. I was trying yesterday to make it work but i failed and today it's working. I remember that there was one ID conflict but i can't remember from what mod.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Micdoodle8 fixed the bug with solar panels. I think that we can close this thread now.
The problem with solar panels is fixed, but oxygen collectors and sealers don't receive energy input (Status: not enough energy). Build #588.

33T8xNQ.jpg

Last edited: