[No release] SpaceX: Space Expanded

What should be my next priority?

• Adding more planets.

Votes: 73 66.4%
  • Adding customizable spacecraft.

Votes: 24 21.8%
  • Making more general space-related items (specify below).

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • Something else (specify below).

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonB221

Jul 27, 2013
Lost in Space
I, jasonB221, am proud to present to you the latest and greatest(Due to it being the only one)publicly available Galacticraft addon: SpaceX. sad to have to tell you this mod addon has been abandoned due to lack of my time. Perhaps once summer break comes around, I can add moer things, but for now I am just too busy to justify spending any time on it. Of course, most of you have probably realized this by now, but I just want to formalize it. Sorry.

Last edited:

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
This sounds really cool. I'm curious about how it looks though. Also, the poll. I'm a little confused about what you mean by "More planets". I'm hoping you mean the ability to build it on other planets and not "Take the moon elevator from Earth, and have it take you all the way to the moon."

jasonB221

Jul 27, 2013
Lost in Space
This sounds really cool. I'm curious about how it looks though. Also, the poll. I'm a little confused about what you mean by "More planets". I'm hoping you mean the ability to build it on other planets and not "Take the moon elevator from Earth, and have it take you all the way to the moon."
By more planets, I mean add new planets for you to be able to travel to. As of now, the only planet you can build the space elevator on is the overworld. Also, the space elevator just takes you into space, kind of like a second space station. It doesn't transport you to the moon.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
By more planets, I mean add new planets for you to be able to travel to. As of now, the only planet you can build the space elevator on is the overworld. Also, the space elevator just takes you into space, kind of like a second space station. It doesn't transport you to the moon.

That's what I was hoping. Then again, once you make the object buildable, why wouldn't it work on any planet?

jasonB221

Jul 27, 2013
Lost in Space
If it is coming down from the elevator it could be in GCCoreOverworldTeleportType or GCCoreOrbitTeleportType.
Only, it also works when coming from the moon/going to the moon. I know which method is causing the error, I just don't know where in that method, or where in some other method/field the method accesses the error starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.