New Profile Posts

1. Queenofemana
    Queenofemana
    Drifting in space, seriously. I fell off the Space Station, need help please
    1. Ezer'Arch
      Ezer'Arch
      Jun 3, 2017
  2. Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
  3. genius64
    genius64
    This is a good helper XD
  4. Ezer'Arch
  5. Jadi
    Jadi micdoodle8
    Hi I have had a forge server unning for a while with Galacticraft on it and I just placed down another seal and it froze the server and crashed. So I tried deleting it after restarting the server and connecting but as soon as I try and break it or edit the config of the blog it just crashes the server, I have also tried editing the world locally and I have the same issue, my game just crashes. Please could you help
    1. MJRLegends
      MJRLegends
      This isn't the place to report issues! Please use the github issue tracker or support section on forums
      May 24, 2017
  6. Ezer'Arch
  7. Aang23
    Aang23 MJRLegends
    Hello ! I am the owner of a 1.10.2 server using a lot of technic mod and gakacricraft, I am making a launcher and a mod pack for it, do I have the permission to include it in ?
    It will a RP server based on automation and with opencompunter and others, and this will be usefull because the idea is based on space.
    1. MJRLegends
      MJRLegends
      Please private message me :D
      May 14, 2017
  8. siderick
    siderick Ezer'Arch
    Hello wondering if anyone can help im after galacticraft but with jetpack and something like big reactors and tinkerscinstruct on 1.11.2 can anyone help would be very greatful i tried a few but dont seem to work
    1. MJRLegends
      MJRLegends
      Ezer'Arch isnt the place to report issues haha
      May 13, 2017
    2. Ezer'Arch
      Ezer'Arch
      Please use the forum. This is my profile page.
      May 14, 2017
  9. Sockdotgif
  10. KingOres
    KingOres
    Im really 16
  11. ThatGuy1oo1
    ThatGuy1oo1 micdoodle8
    Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if I was allowed to use your Galacticraft beta 1.10.2 mod build 77 in my modpack on Curse, I will provide a link to the download page as well as credit you on the modpack download page and description, I would appreciate it, thanks.
    1. Ezer'Arch
  12. Dasreyh
    Dasreyh Vigilantecow
    peek-a-boo!
    1. Vigilantecow
      Vigilantecow
      Woah! I remember you!
      Apr 25, 2017
      Dasreyh likes this.
    2. Dasreyh
      Dasreyh
      and I remember you :D
      Apr 25, 2017
    3. Dasreyh
      Dasreyh
      I actually found these things that you built on one of my servers 5 years ago, I thought they worth sharing haha. Scary :p http://imgur.com/a/5VrkA
      Apr 25, 2017
  13. Sockdotgif
    Sockdotgif
    "Astrology... so we're introducing horoscopes into Galacticraft to predict future" - Ezer'Arch_2013
  14. SebaSphere
    SebaSphere
    I am a magikal Magikarp. KARP!! KARP!!! KARP!!!
    1. AugiteSoul likes this.
  15. AugiteSoul
    AugiteSoul
    I think that i'll turn my GC screenshots thread in a page on my website.
  16. paper_beemo
    paper_beemo
    Back after 3 years. God it seems like a life time.
  17. RecoTGX
    RecoTGX
    I'm looking for a server to join e.g msg me
  18. RecoTGX
    RecoTGX
    I'm playing Minecraft on Galacticraft mod and I'm just make a server IP so you guys can join.
  19. Ezer'Arch
  20. PDF
    PDF micdoodle8
    Здравствуете!
    Можете сделать дыхание под водой в космическом оборудовании?

Hello!
    Can make water breathing in space hardware?