Grify
    Hey guys, it is Grify!
  3. LovableRosie
    LovableRosie
    How to fix a light bulb: 1. Look up a tutorial on Google
    1. SebaSphere likes this.
  4. SebaSphere
    SebaSphere
    Im that one server guy who helps all. DM my discord if you need help for anything galacticraft related.
  5. Ezer'Arch
  6. Ezer'Arch
  7. AugiteSoul
    AugiteSoul
    Leaving the forum. If you want to contact me, use Discord.
  8. Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
  9. HockeyAFK
    HockeyAFK radfast
    Hey, I can't find any other way to contact your but when trying to edit my post about a galacitcraft server it does not let me. It says something about contacting an administrator so I will do so.
  10. HockeyAFK
    HockeyAFK
    Join now open!
  11. HockeyAFK
    HockeyAFK
    New Galacticraft Server!
  12. Cerebot
    Cerebot
    I am a 13 year old who loves to play Minecraft, specifically with the Galacticraft mod! It's such a great mod with so many features.
  13. KethTheMeifwa
  14. FreezeeHD
    FreezeeHD
    Galacticraft is BFF ;)
  15. AugiteSoul
    AugiteSoul
  16. Vigilantecow
    Vigilantecow
    Yep, it's me, I'm still here.
  17. Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    Just to let you know: I've been quasi-inactive because last month was like "let me wreck your spare time up". Still visiting. BRB :)
  18. Tesik
    Tesik micdoodle8
    Hey, please check out my post on radfast's profile, thx.
  19. Tesik
    Tesik radfast
    Hey, I'd like to help with the development of Galacticraft but I'm not an experienced Java programmer (which doesn't necessarily mean I'm bad), and the existing GC code seems to have some kind of an organical structure, so I need a little bit of guidance on and explanation of the code. I wish to discuss further changes and additions, as well, before doing stuff that would turn out useless. P.S.: Are there PMs?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Ezer'Arch
      Ezer'Arch
      Sep 3, 2017
    3. Tesik
      Tesik
      OK, thanks, I'll make a thread in the support section. Do you think there should be more threads for different parts of the mod?
      Sep 4, 2017
    4. Ezer'Arch
      Ezer'Arch
      You can open more than one thread if they are very distinct subjects, or post your issues in just one thread as you get the answers.

Just note, radfast is sort of AFK and micdoodle8 is busy with his personal things. You might get some reply from other coders.
      Sep 5, 2017
  20. C.L.
    C.L. micdoodle8