New Profile Posts

1. nasaas
    nasaas
    i have a nice planet idea tres2b
  2. SebaSphere
  3. Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    HEY! Even being inactive, I'm watching the forum, approving posts and removing spam. Feel free to contact me (replies may take some while).
  4. SebaSphere
  5. Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    OY I EYE YA! ;3
  6. Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch QuadShot
    Wow, that spam you reported was the most Galacticraft-ish spam I've ever seen! Thank you.
  7. Ezer'Arch
  8. Brendan
    Brendan radfast
    Hey man, im trying to host a galacticcraft mod/moonquest++ server with Apex could you please help me. It isnt working. I made a support post on the forumns under "Brendan11011"
  9. Brendan
    Brendan Ezer'Arch
    Hey man, im trying to host a galacticcraft mod/moonquest++ server with Apex could you please help me. It isnt working. I made a support post on the forumns under "Brendan11011"
  10. HMXsuper
    HMXsuper BlesseNtumble
    Why can't I download it?
  11. HMXsuper
    HMXsuper BlesseNtumble
    nice to meet you!
  12. LovableRosie
  13. MrDavid
    MrDavid
    My sons rocket launch goes on for a long time. The count down goes down then up..... till it luanches and then in flight same thing.
  14. Blixtdraken
    Blixtdraken radfast
    I have a problem with my oxygen tanks that disappears when there is no oxygen left in the tank

I am using extra planets btw
  15. AwesomeGamerYTTV
    AwesomeGamerYTTV radfast
    I was wondering if there was a way to remove the main menu with galacticraft so I could use custom main menu instead.
  16. InkyQuartz
    InkyQuartz
    i dont know how this mod works
  17. PowerPistons
  18. Cat-Ote
    Cat-Ote jasonB221
    can you fix the download link for Galacticraft Phobians?
  19. adultanker123
    adultanker123 WelshRabbit
    alright tnks for the reply
  20. zuampert
    zuampert Ezer'Arch
    Hi. A question why did not I download the galacticraft mod when I prefered to download the files?
    1. Ezer'Arch