More Planets! (Example: Mars)

MathItUpNow23

Aug 4, 2013
I think you should add the following stuff:
  • The Planet Mars.
  • Make the Dimension for Space stations as big as the normal Overworld dimension.
  • Blackholes inside Space station Dimension.
  • Mars also inside inside Space station Dimension.
  • Space station Dimension biome called "Universe" instead of just using plains.
  • The Planet Jupiter.
  • Other Gas Planets too.
  • Alien spaceships.
  • Human Spaceships.
  • Humen.
  • Spaceship on spacestation.
  • Possibility for any kind of Spaceship to move around.
  • Zombies dont burn on the moon. (If skeletons has same affect as zombies please also make it so they dont burn on the moon.)
  • Big brained blue villagers spawn on moon rarely.
  • Big brained blue villagers spawns pretty much on Mars.
  • Big brained blue villagers has villages.
  • Big brained blue villagers has spaceships.
  • Big brained blue villagers can be infected by zombies and turn yellow and attack other Big brained blue villagers.
  • Big brained yellow villagers (Zombie Big Brained Blue Villagers) will steal ships from Big brained blue villagers.
  • Posibility for you to fly into the sun and die slowly of hotness.
  • Slow death of hotness is a potion affect.
  • Bucket of steel item.
  • If you have a bucket of steel you can put the suns "Slow death of hotness" potion affect into a bucket when you get near the sun.
  • Multiple spacestations.
  • If 35 steel, 48 bronze, 15 tin, 16 copper, 9 fuel pads, 18 launch pads, 16 copper wires and 2 buggies, you can made a huge space station, with other humen also in it. (Maybe make it a little easier......)
  • Space dimensions with new and unknown planets and mobs that you can check out. (Please make about 50 planets in each dimension and 35 dimensions)
  • Better spaceships.
  • Visitor aliens on earth(overworld) very rarely visitors on (Nether randomly visitors on the end.
  • Different colored ropes on big brained blue villager aliens.
  • Fix the mouth on the big brained blue villager aliens.

Last edited:

Jappards

Aug 2, 2013
1. Micdoodle8 (the author of galacticraft) is already working on mars.
2. Dimensions are infinite, that means that you can infinitely expand your space stations.
3. That would be a cool way of exploration.
4. That wouldn`t make any sense.
5. I don`t think that would make much of a difference.
6,7. Why adding gas planets? there is just gas, they don`t have any blocks you can stand on, maybe a way to get materials?
8. The blue villagers are aliens, why don`t give them star ships?
9. Do you mean more space ships?
10. Do you mean the city in china or the species?
11. You can place the spaceship you get from the para chest that lands there where you came from.
12. You can, you can use the arrow keys for that.

MathItUpNow23

Aug 4, 2013
  1. I see.
  2. except downwards!
  3. What would be a cool way of exploration?
  4. What would not make any sence?
  5. What would not be very different?
6, 7. There is a gas planet where it has a thynd layer of ice I think it was...
8. I did mean that but you know couldnt really get to think of the differents because I forgot about the word becuase Im danish...
9. What was it I said that your asking if I meant?
10. Just you know dimensions you come to thruogh blackholes and wierd unknown planets and exploring is cool.....
11. Yeah but I think they should make spaceships bigger, more blocky, take persons with you and cool stuff instead of a little lonely boring box!
12. I can do what?
Jappards please answer this.

Last edited:

Gameguru

Apr 7, 2013
Every time someone requests mars, or other planets, I am pretty sure Micdoodle8 has a heart attack.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Planets are a conspiracy made up by the worlds governments. If he put's them into galacticraft he'll probably be abducted and branded a heretic.

Reactions: PureTryOut

peanutjelly1

Aug 10, 2013
It could be cool if you could build a space ship orbiting earthe much like the space station, but instead you had a chance to place a special block on it wich if right cliked on alloud that entity (spaceship with special block) to orbit any other planet (like the space station) where you could also drop in the other planet and explore and returne to the space ship and leave back home or to another planet.
I personaly think that would be allot of fun!

Adamite

Apr 1, 2013
I think you should add the following stuff:
  • The Planet Mars.
  • Make the Dimension for Space stations as big as the normal Overworld dimension.
  • Blackholes inside Space station Dimension.
  • Mars also inside inside Space station Dimension.
  • Space station Dimension biome called "Universe" instead of just using plains.
  • The Planet Jupiter.
  • Other Gas Planets too.
  • Alien spaceships.
  • Human Spaceships.
  • Humen.
  • Spaceship on spacestation.
  • Possibility for any kind of Spaceship to move around.
  • Zombies dont burn on the moon. (If skeletons has same affect as zombies please also make it so they dont burn on the moon.)
  • Big brained blue villagers spawn on moon rarely.
  • Big brained blue villagers spawns pretty much on Mars.
  • Big brained blue villagers has villages.
  • Big brained blue villagers has spaceships.
  • Big brained blue villagers can be infected by zombies and turn yellow and attack other Big brained blue villagers.
  • Big brained yellow villagers (Zombie Big Brained Blue Villagers) will steal ships from Big brained blue villagers.
  • Posibility for you to fly into the sun and die slowly of hotness.
  • Slow death of hotness is a potion affect.
  • Bucket of steel item.
  • If you have a bucket of steel you can put the suns "Slow death of hotness" potion affect into a bucket when you get near the sun.
  • Multiple spacestations.
  • If 35 steel, 48 bronze, 15 tin, 16 copper, 9 fuel pads, 18 launch pads, 16 copper wires and 2 buggies, you can made a huge space station, with other humen also in it. (Maybe make it a little easier......)
  • Space dimensions with new and unknown planets and mobs that you can check out. (Please make about 50 planets in each dimension and 35 dimensions)
  • Better spaceships.
  • Visitor aliens on earth(overworld) very rarely visitors on (Nether randomly visitors on the end.
  • Different colored ropes on big brained blue villager aliens.
  • Fix the mouth on the big brained blue villager aliens.
Do you not under stand how difficult it would be to put all Galacticraft planets in one dimension? There put in separate dimensions for a reason. Do you not understand that this is a Work In Progress mod? Also your grammar in terrible.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Do you not under stand how difficult it would be to put all Galacticraft planets in one dimension? There put in separate dimensions for a reason. Do you not understand that this is a Work In Progress mod? Also your grammar in terrible.
Do you not understand he's Danish? What your excuse?

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Really? He apologized for his grammar because he is danish. You're excuse for your poor grammar.
Albiet most of his suggestions are in the forum, he has a few good ones.

Adamite

Apr 1, 2013
My poor grammar?Have you seen your own posts? Are you an idiot? He doesn't say anything about being Danish in this post.

jasonB221

Jul 27, 2013
Lost in Space
I hate to be a grammar nazi, but I believe this post deserves it.
Do you not understand* how difficult it would be to put all of the* Galacticraft planets in one dimension? They are(or they're) put in separate dimensions for a reason. Do you not understand that this mod is a work in progress*? Also,* your grammar is terrible.

Adamite

Apr 1, 2013
Yes, I admit my grammar is lacking, but some people's grammar is just unbearable.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
This is not where this belongs fadi. Go to support, read the stickie labeled do this first, and follow directions. DO NOT HIJACK threads.

Aug 16, 2013
The End
Every time someone requests mars, or other planets, I am pretty sure Micdoodle8 has a heart attack.
He will make more planets when he is ready to add them. I'd rather he made 1 epic planet than 50 awful ones. It's true the villagers need to do something... But no travelling to the sun; it's impossible...