Let The Games Begin!

jasonB221

Jul 27, 2013
Lost in Space
As Mars is now out, I find it fitting to begin these two informal guessing games:

1. How long will it take before the "More Planets" people get tired of Mars, and begin their annoying forum posts of "Moar Planets NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"?
  2. As there is a Tier 3 Rocket Schematic in the game, which planet is next on Mic's agenda?
Good luck to all, and feel free to post responses below.

jasonB221

Jul 27, 2013
Lost in Space
I tried it earlier but it's hard as hell to aim the thing into the little area of the portal.
/give yourself the portal block, then make a lattice of them, since if you try to place them next to each other, they disappear. What you have to do is first make a frame out of a block, make a wall behind the lattice of a solid block, then fill in the holes with portal. Then take out the frame, and if you made it large enough, its pretty dang hard to miss.

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
/give yourself the portal block, then make a lattice of them, since if you try to place them next to each other, they disappear. What you have to do is first make a frame out of a block, make a wall behind the lattice of a solid block, then fill in the holes with portal. Then take out the frame, and if you made it large enough, its pretty dang hard to miss.
I was in survival.
I went through 3 rockets and gave up.

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
What about launch pads? do the have to be horizontal?
Preeeetty sure they do.
Someone test it out for both of the portals in creative.
I'm thinking this is what'll happen:
End Portal - Both you and Rocket go through, but only you successfully teleport.
Nether Portal - Both successfully teleport.
Alternatively, there's the entirely real possibility it'll just crash the game since IDK how GC carries over momentum through portals.