Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa

So maybe he wants to spend his money on something else like me, im using mineshafter to and if i wanted it i could buy minecraft to but im gonna spend

that $20 for something else.

I dont care if its pirated or not, mineshafter let me use skin.

i can play on their servers so iam happy with it.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
So maybe he wants to spend his money on something else like me, im using mineshafter to and if i wanted it i could buy minecraft to but im gonna spend

that $20 for something else.

I dont care if its pirated or not, mineshafter let me use skin.

i can play on their servers so iam happy with it.
yeah but don't expect support when things don't work.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
this guy understands me..
Without money you don't get a Big Mac either.

The same goes for games. If you don't have money for it, then you don't get it. Sure you can pirate it, but don't whine and complain when things don't work and don't expect support for it either. That's the price you pay for having a pirated copy.

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Ugh... I hate when people pirate games for free. That's like stealing from a store. If you don't have the money for it-play the demo .-.
Pirating is basically stealing. Do you know how much Mojang spent time on making Minecraft better, and you just stole it.

Karazanik

Aug 28, 2013
Ugh... I hate when people pirate games for free. That's like stealing from a store. If you don't have the money for it-play the demo .-.
Pirating is basically stealing. Do you know how much Mojang spent time on making Minecraft better, and you just stole it.
Do you know, that Markus "Notch" Persson, Creator of Minecraft EVEN TOLD PEOPLE that cant afford Minecraft to pirate it? Source: https://twitter.com/notch/status/157261795139125248

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Do you know, that Markus "Notch" Persson, Creator of Minecraft EVEN TOLD PEOPLE that cant afford Minecraft to pirate it? Source: https://twitter.com/notch/status/157261795139125248

yeah. Notice the part about buying it later. Also, no where does it say "pirate the game, and expect us to help you when things go wrong." No, it's like I said. You CAN pirate things, but don't expect any tech support. It's like stealing a car, then bringing that car back to get it fixed.

That's the thing with being a pirate. Yeah you can do it, but you're on your own to figure out how to fix things.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Get a job. I've had a job since I was 11. It is a down turned economy, but I've never not had job. Thieves in America are just lazy. Period. The amount of opportunity in this country is crazy.