Jupiter as Next Planet and a Lot of Ideas!

Do you agree to these two ideas?

• I agree

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I disagree

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I just want Jupiter

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea that's in FTB Ultimate as well (or whatever it is I have heh). I do really like that one, since it also works as a fall dampener, alas I must agree with...

I'd say a jetpack would work here, but if we're sticking to science, the Jovian winds would kill any use of a jetpack lol Unless.... Yep! We need a Time Dilation Generator :D

You'll run out of fuel, etc. Much too... not-rightey.

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
I don't think is posted this one yet:
dCL96un.gif

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
I already have Kerbal Space Program. Galacticraft needs to be what it is. It cant change suddendly a game of uber fiction, Right?

since when does realism have anything do to with Minecraft or Galacticrat? Where is the post from Micdoodle saying he's going for realism?

And what the hell do spiders and creepers with glass helmets have anything to do with realism?

Also as I've pointed out before Space has no gravity, but the space stations obviously do. Also where's the realism in the material it takes to build the rocket itself. Last time I checked it look a hell of a lot more materials than 9 slabs to build a launch pad.

People that claim Galacticraft has anything to do with realism have absolutely no clue what they're talking about. It's sad, but it's true.

Aug 31, 2013
Finland
since when does realism have anything do to with Minecraft or Galacticrat? Where is the post from Micdoodle saying he's going for realism?

And what the hell do spiders and creepers with glass helmets have anything to do with realism?

Also as I've pointed out before Space has no gravity, but the space stations obviously do. Also where's the realism in the material it takes to build the rocket itself. Last time I checked it look a hell of a lot more materials than 9 slabs to build a launch pad.

People that claim Galacticraft has anything to do with realism have absolutely no clue what they're talking about. It's sad, but it's true.
I didnt say about realism,dumbass, I only pointed out that i don't want any fucking space fairies all tingling around while you masturbate with a space creeper's head. No. I only pointed out i want it in the middle. Not too realistic, and not too much of a fiction.

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
I didnt say about realism,dumbass, I only pointed out that i don't want any fucking space fairies all tingling around while you masturbate with a space creeper's head. No. I only pointed out i want it in the middle. Not too realistic, and not too much of a fiction.
You don't want? Since when did micdoodle grant you 3 wishes? You can't just go all over and say "I want this, i want that!" Think about what more people want. Think what will make more people happy, not just yourself... And you STILL don't realise you are playing Minecraft -.-

Aug 31, 2013
Finland
You don't want? Since when did micdoodle grant you 3 wishes? You can't just go all over and say "I want this, i want that!" Think about what more people want. Think what will make more people happy, not just yourself... And you STILL don't realise you are playing Minecraft -.-
Seriously then, I only pointed out my opinion!!!! And if you want fairies download mod for it.

Formula350

Sep 2, 2013
Science also says that with the right density you can stand on water or at least float. Pressure and displacement also play a part in that. Probes they launched into the atmosphere of Jupiter died before they fell deep enough to see this. Had they been able to resist the pressure and temerature, I'm sure they would have stopped falling before getting anywhere near the planet's surface. There's probably a point when buoyancy comes into play in Jupiter's atmosphere.
I had done a helluva lot of reading on Jupiter last week, and while I can't deny I may have misunderstood something, from what I gathered is that even the "liquid metallic hydrogen" (which makes up the inner 78% or abouts) is thin enough that you'll still zip right through it.

At any rate, I'm bowing out of this topic. Those of us who feel that Micdoodle might be trying to stick with some semblance of realism (as I personally feel is the case), are chastised for offering opinions in relation to suggestions. Doesn't mean we have to stop making suggestions, realistic or not, but currently going back-and-forth over their finer details does absolutely nothing :p (at least until Micdoodle is able to provide us with his intentions, that is)

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
I had done a helluva lot of reading on Jupiter last week, and while I can't deny I may have misunderstood something, from what I gathered is that even the "liquid metallic hydrogen" (which makes up the inner 78% or abouts) is thin enough that you'll still zip right through it.

At any rate, I'm bowing out of this topic. Those of us who feel that Micdoodle might be trying to stick with some semblance of realism (as I personally feel is the case

Please tell me one thing about the mod that's realistic other than "He made the moon grey and mars red"

Space Viking

Jun 30, 2013

I think you are confusing liquid metallic hydrogen with liquid molecular hydrogen (simply known as liquid hydrogen). Those are two different things. Like I wrote in my earlier post, you'd be indeed free-falling through liquid hydrogen instead of floating. It's then beyond that layer of liquid hydrogen it will turn into the state known as liquid metallic hydrogen. At that point the hydrogen will have attained a density of 1 g/cm3, which matches the density of water.