*Post your GC flag here* (FLAG TIME)

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
well all i want to say is that they ARE notorious for having very bad video card drivers.

In StarMade, 22 is my best FPS when looking at nothing, with all the lowest video settings, and unplayable 1-6 if looking at a planet or capital ship
Then get the drivers from the manufacturer of the video chip, not Toshiba. Toshiba makes nothing but plastic. Also you can't count what they put in the standard toshiba as a gaming video card. My truck will haul a literal ton of dirt, but it's only a half ton, and not made for it.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Nice flag :p
Thanks. It's Flag of Earth.

Flag_of_Earth.svg

there are others here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_flag

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
This thread makes me feel ashamed. I am still stuck in Earth.

Speaking about which, I am following some sort of "plot": My character is an astronaut from the Interdimensional Republic of Swets. They come from a parallel dimension; the Aether. Unlike our dimension, the Aether has technically no space - the equivalent of a solar system in there is a huge group of floating islands. So, yeah, the Aether is a flat composed of many floating islands, and below there is an invisible black hole. How logical.

Anyway, like the republic'a title says, the Swets have found technology to get into our dimension, and have made a couple of outposts in planets, terraforming them to have life and such. They have been sending spaceships to scout the area, looking for more planets to colonize, or for life in our dimension. That's where my character comes in; he is one of these scouts. So, while he was exploring, he was ambushed by two or three spaceships. He can't remember why, since the explosion of his spaceship damaged his memory. Thankfully, he was considerably near a planet, and with the "help" of the explosion(and an eject seat), he was dragged into it, and landed in one of the planets' continent with the help of a parachute.

So, now, he has to find a way to build another spaceship to make his way back to his homeplanet, and get out of the crazy planet he is in. (The Modular Powersuits mod would be helpful there, but unfortunaly it doesn't wants to work.)

But now that I told his story, I so felt like posting a picture of his flag, so I just did it in some cave I found(Actually it's in some weird guy's stomach):

LjJzp2j.png

Also, four special things about those Swets:
  1. They have the ability to shape-shift into something they kill. Doesn't means they're hostile, though.
  2. They are around the size of an action figure doll in our world.
  3. There are four species of Swets: Two of them are intelligent and humanoid, while the other two are not intelligent. Each of those couples consists of a common blue Swet and a rarer yellow/golden Swet.
  4. They taste like candy. This may or may not lead them to be eaten(such as in the above picture's case).

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom

Speaking about which, I am following some sort of "plot": My character is an astronaut from the Interdimensional Republic of Swets. They come from a parallel dimension; the Aether. Unlike our dimension, the Aether has technically no space - the equivalent of a solar system in there is a huge group of floating islands. So, yeah, the Aether is a flat composed of many floating islands, and below there is an invisible black hole. How logical.

Anyway, like the republic'a title says, the Swets have found technology to get into our dimension, and have made a couple of outposts in planets, terraforming them to have life and such. They have been sending spaceships to scout the area, looking for more planets to colonize, or for life in our dimension. That's where my character comes in; he is one of these scouts. So, while he was exploring, he was ambushed by two or three spaceships. He can't remember why, since the explosion of his spaceship damaged his memory. Thankfully, he was considerably near a planet, and with the "help" of the explosion(and an eject seat), he was dragged into it, and landed in one of the planets' continent with the help of a parachute.

So, now, he has to find a way to build another spaceship to make his way back to his homeplanet, and get out of the crazy planet he is in. (The Modular Powersuits mod would be helpful there, but unfortunaly it doesn't wants to work.)

But now that I told his story, I so felt like posting a picture of his flag, so I just did it in some cave I found(Actually it's in some weird guy's stomach):

LjJzp2j.png

1. They have the ability to shape-shift into something they kill. Doesn't means they're hostile, though.
  3. There are four species of Swets: Two of them are intelligent and humanoid, while the other two are not intelligent. Each of those couples consists of a common blue Swet and a rarer yellow/golden Swet.
  4. They taste like candy. This may or may not lead them to be eaten(such as in the above picture's case).
Is dat Sphax PureBDCraft?

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
I'm playing around with Galacticraft 2.0 Beta.

in 1.6.4, you can just use the MicdoodleCore #736 1.6.4 with the newest version Galacticraft/planet.

2013-10-13_10.34.29.png

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
I would really like to see other people posting their flags.

keep up the pictures guys, it would really make my day.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa

LjJzp2j.png

you like rolepaying dont ya?