Add more to inside the rocket

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
This would be HARD! But AWSOME, good luck Micdoodle. + 1 star
Not only hard, it's quite unlikely.

Reminds me of Archimedes' mod, Flan's mod and TrainCraft. Neither mods allows you to walk inside the vehicle model due to technical limitations.

Last edited:

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Not only hard, it's quite unlikely.

Reminds me of Archimedes' mod, Flan's mod and TrainCraft. Neither mods allows you to walk inside the vehicle model due to technical limitations.

The Zeppelin Mod allowed, though unfortunaly the owner decided to drop support at Beta 1.7.3(?), so that's out of the question. (And also, some blocks, such as chests and chairs from furniture mods had no physics[as in, you can't interact with them], so that means that, while it IS possible to walk around the vehicle, it is not possible to interact with objects inside it.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
THe Zeppy... I really loved that mod. Back during beta when everything was much more fun.

Games are much more fun when you're beginning to play it. When you become less of a newbie and more of a pro, games cease to become 'fun' and become more of a 'time killer'. It won't entertain you so much, but it's still a great game to pass the time.

Aug 31, 2013
Finland
Games are much more fun when you're beginning to play it. When you become less of a newbie and more of a pro, games cease to become 'fun' and become more of a 'time killer'. It won't entertain you so much, but it's still a great game to pass the time.
No, not only just that. I do enjoy 1.6.2 because of TConstruct and all of the other mega awesome new and old mods(sadly not ic2, it seems i can't find it anywhere(direwolf20 version) where is it?)but now when Jens bergensten is doing the stuff it seems so empty...Even the "Sky" Biome got pushed back by years because Notch stepped down. But now due to Notch's request, they are gonna dd it back. It seems my joy might come back knowing that there is something from Notch. :cool:

Skelite

May 3, 2013
Yes, i agree, now rocket just looks like iron box, you should add some panels, lamps and etc, i think it would be good idea :)

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Yes, i agree, now rocket just looks like iron box, you should add some panels, lamps and etc, i think it would be good idea :)
Adding panels, lamps and stuff would be a good idea.

Flan's mod added madness.

Inside
madcat8.jpg

Outside
madcat4.jpg

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Personally, I think Rockets should have a basic interior. Nothing in excess, but enough that it doesn't seems an empty iron rectangle that all you do in it is to stand inside, while you can barely see through the window.

After you get a Spaceship(assuming that Mic follows the logic of Rockets having up to Three tiers, and further than that requiring a spaceship), the interior would be way more fleshed out, possessing things such as aesthesical radars and similar details, AND useful information such as health(if spaceship battles are implemented), fuel and the such.

Hey, you may only use these rockets/spaceships to leave your planet, but that isn't to mean that they don't require any aesthesical features!