Hey Micdoodle8, can you help me to create a mod?

Nacho99

Jul 15, 2013
experts joking, smokes, don't you think they are joking about you?
please help me, I need to make mods, I don't need jokes

Nacho99

Jul 15, 2013
I've been searching in Google but I only found idiots and stupid people who think thay are experts

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Me too. Weird. Somehow idiots are louder than smart people. I think they are trying to compensate for something. Try your local Community College.

Reactions: Douglas_Fresh

Nacho99

Jul 15, 2013
I tryed all my resources but anyone know how to make a Mod, I must to ask to the experts, I ask to Larisnator (creator of LotsoMobs) but he don't replyed, now I ask to Micdoodle8 but again, they don't reply :(

Space Viking

Jun 30, 2013
I think your expectations are set way too high. It's alright asking for help, but don't assume your own capacity all depends on the assistance provided by "experts".

However, micdoodle8 has been generous enough to not only offer you his help, but to the all of us. Observe Ezer'Arch's post, because it links to micdoodle8's blog which features a tutorial written by the man himself on "how to become a modder".

In the first page he teaches the reader the very basics of java; but just like MasterOanarch suggested, micdoodle8 personally recommends after that using Youtube or Google since there really are so many great java tutorials out there. But aside from that, micdoodle did also as a good reference link three sources which he did learn a lot from himself.

Of course, you don't have to become a master at java just to begin modding Minecraft. It's enough to learn the basics as a start – and it will help. The really important next step is disclosed on page two of micdoodle's tutorial as planning. Figure out whatever you are going to create, but start it simple. It's too often people start off with way too advanced projects just to end up with them biting off more than they can chew. Instead they end up asking other how to do that, which kind of defeats the purpose of learning.

It takes dedication and patience in order to build up the necessary skills and experience needed to create those ambitious ideas one might have. Allow yourself this and don't expect anyone to hold your hand on the way there.