Jupiter as Next Planet and a Lot of Ideas!

Do you agree to these two ideas?

• I agree

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I disagree

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I just want Jupiter

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skelite

May 3, 2013
Yeah, really good idea. Black holes and Jupiter with tornadoes its great!
Black Holes also, i got idea, sometimes if you trap in black hole you will die, but sometimes it can teleport you to rare planets that only way to trap is black holes, it will add more excitement in game :)

Last edited:

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
And shocking French Videos. .... wait that's an ad. Hard to tell these days.
By hard to tell you mean:
-Downloading a mod from mediafire, you just click the download button and 10000 new windows pop-out-
or
-Downloading a mod from mediafire, you click the "CLICK HERE" thing, and you get a computer virus that deletes your system-
or even
-Downloading a mod from a weird site you have never seen before, and you leave your computer for 5 mins, after you come back you see that your system is deleted because you didn't click the "CLICK HERE" button-

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
-Downloading a mod from mediafire, you just click the download button and 10000 new windows pop-out-
or
-Downloading a mod from mediafire, you click the "CLICK HERE" thing, and you get a computer virus that deletes your system-
or even
-Downloading a mod from a weird site you have never seen before, and you leave your computer for 5 mins, after you come back you see that your system is deleted because you didn't click the "CLICK HERE" button-

This is why I use Adblock Plus. :p

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I meant kill humanity so they can get the resources themselves.
Interesting I consider belligerence a characteristic related to a rather earlier evolutionary stage than anything... yeah, like cavemen trying to kill each other for land, food, mating and status. In other words, warfare might tell how much a civilization hasn't evolved its technology and social organization so that it still needs to use brute force to supply itself. The more a civilization is evolved, the more they perceive the warfare is nothing but a big waste of energy, resource, time and lives.

A civilization that can make interstellar travels can also generates energy from stars and build atoms straight from thin energy. What can we offer? Water, hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, iron... these things are abundant in the universe, no wonder why these substances are in the top of the periodic table. If something went very bad in their planet it's possible they would have technology to revert, for example, a green-house effect like Venus.

Our poor humanity with a very small number of scientists and researches (while 99% of humanity is wasted in poverty and ignorance) can organize precisely atoms in nano-structures to create super-batteries and circuits so thin as paper. It's because we are just 1% smarter than most animals, now think about what another civilization 1% smarter than us is capable of.

I believe our humanity in the current stage is more threatening than aliens. Our humanity attacking aliens or committing global suicide is more likely than aliens attacking us, even if the later is more powerful than us.

(but, in case of something bad, we have guns... durr derp durr ;) )

Last edited:

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Interesting I consider belligerence a characteristic related to a rather earlier evolutionary stage than anything... yeah, like cavemen trying to kill each other for land, food, mating and status. In other words, warfare might tell how much a civilization hasn't evolved its technology and social organization so that it still needs to use brute force to supply itself. The more a civilization is evolved, the more they perceive the warfare is nothing but a big waste of energy, resource, time and lives.

A civilization that can make interstellar travels can also generates energy from stars and build atoms straight from thin energy. What can we offer? Water, hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, iron... these things are abundant in the universe, no wonder why these substances are in the top of the periodic table. If something went very bad in their planet it's possible they would have technology to revert, for example, a green-house effect like Venus.

Our poor humanity with a very small number of scientists and researches (while 99% of humanity is wasted in poverty and ignorance) can organize precisely atoms in nano-structures to create super-batteries and circuits so thin as paper. It's because we are just 1% smarter than most animals, now think about what another civilization 1% smarter than us is capable of.

I believe our humanity in the current stage is more threatening than aliens. Our humanity attacking aliens or committing global suicide is more likely than aliens attacking us, even if the later is more powerful than us.

Well put. I always found BS the fact that most people pictured aliens being people who wanted to destroy humanity, both in fiction and in movies, and this has led me to slightly believe there were some that behaved like this. Your post also states how wars are mostly pointless, they would simply waste way more resources than trading(unless their emperor considers money and riches more important than lives, which sadly is what happens in our planet).

If only the governors knew of this, then those pointless wars wouldn't happen and we could be way more advanced, since they would be focusing in making interstellar traveling vehicles instead of making pointless wars and having to deal with strikes since some treat their population like shit.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Well put. I always found BS the fact that most people pictured aliens being people who wanted to destroy humanity, both in fiction and in movies, and this has led me to slightly believe there were some that behaved like this. Your post also states how wars are mostly pointless, they would simply waste way more resources than trading(unless their emperor considers money and riches more important than lives, which sadly is what happens in our planet).

If only the governors knew of this, then those pointless wars wouldn't happen and we could be way more advanced, since they would be focusing in making interstellar traveling vehicles instead of making pointless wars and having to deal with strikes since some treat their population like shit.

This is why I use Adblock Plus. :p
or
or even

I can just do 1 thing...

download.jpg

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
IVE GOT IT!!!
BRAND NEW IDEA:
You can click on Jupiter at planet selection GUI, but just like Jool in KSP instead of landing on it-your spaceship would just explode

-Rate this idea guys :3-

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
IVE GOT IT!!!
BRAND NEW IDEA:
You can click on Jupiter at planet selection GUI, but just like Jool in KSP instead of landing on it-your spaceship would just explode

-Rate this idea guys :3-

There wouldn't be a point. Like someone else once said on this forum, that would be just like a "Kill me" button, so it's better to just have the "Send to Dimension" button grayed out, and if you mouse over it, the message "You can't approach a Gas Giant, it is too dangerous." would be displayed.

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
There wouldn't be a point. Like someone else once said on this forum, that would be just like a "Kill me" button, so it's better to just have the "Send to Dimension" button grayed out, and if you mouse over it, the message "You can't approach a Gas Giant, it is too dangerous." would be displayed.
But i want to try and land on it as much as i want-but i will fail to do so

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
It's not okay at all!!!
I need to fail to land on Jupiter and rage like a 5yr old, and break my PC, and then i die :3

Sounds like me that day when I fell on the Void while I had around 24 diamonds on a multiplayer server.

Needless to say I got banned for raging. But hey, I was around 11/12 at that time!