The official Galacticraft Roleplay thread!

Do you want Gas Giants to be landable?

• Yes!

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
"Last time someone came back from the moon base, he told me that they found a weird gray thing walking around the surface."

"i supposed he was just drunk or something, or is this true?" *I said this word to Archie*

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"Gray thing? Not sure, but I hope it isn't a Spider. I admit, I'm a bit of aracnophobic..." he answered.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
"Allright guys, looks like we are gonna leave the Exosphere at the moment." *Said iso when looking at the NavigationControler*

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
"At my opinion there could be life on mars, our mars rovers had found rests of ice. Deep in the ground of mars" Said Iso.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"Now I'm scared..." Archie commented.

The Overworld was becomming nothing more but a tiny blue and green dot in the dark space sky, and the Moon was long gone. On their front, the Red planet loomed about, a large belt of asteroids and the biggest planet in the Solar System just behind it.

"Well, that was a rather quick flight..." he commented again.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
((Actually Jupiter is far away, it is just among the two objects that could be seen from behind Mars))

"So-sounds like back in the O-Overworld..."

The spaceship quickly entered Mars' Exosphere, and afterwards the Thermosphere, the warmest layer of Mars' atmosphere that keeps all the heat out. The base could be seen. It landed quickly in afterwards, odd for such a big spaceship.

"Please wait until the room is filled with oxygen..." a voice said from outside. Afterwards, a 'ding' sounded, and the spaceship's door opened, where two scientists greeted the trio.

"Ah, there you are, we had been informed that you three were comming here." one of them greeted.

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
((Actually Jupiter is far away, it is just among the two objects that could be seen from behind Mars))

"So-sounds like back in the O-Overworld..."

The spaceship quickly entered Mars' Exosphere, and afterwards the Thermosphere, the warmest layer of Mars' atmosphere that keeps all the heat out. The base could be seen. It landed quickly in afterwards, odd for such a big spaceship.

"Please wait until the room is filled with oxygen..." a voice said from outside. Afterwards, a 'ding' sounded, and the spaceship's door opened, where two scientists greeted the trio.

"Ah, there you are, we had been informed that you three were comming here." one of them greeted.
"Hi" Dina responded "So is there anything happening weird at the nighttime" she continiued

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"That's the issue," the second Scientist replied to Dina.

"Each time at night, we have been detecting organisms moving around Mars' surface. At first there were relatively few, but the number has been steadily increasing over time. We are lucky that they don't seem to wander too close to our base. Oddly enough, that may be because of the base's illumination that scares them off," he explained. "Please follow us to the Weaponry room," he said as the two scientists began to lead them across the base.

"So, I heard you were once part of the Minecraft Science Group," commented the first scientist towards Iso. "How was your experience there?"

((It is on this room that you will find the Oxygen wear and the items you have requested for in your Application.))