The official Galacticraft Roleplay thread!

Do you want Gas Giants to be landable?

• Yes!

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
"That's the issue," the second Scientist replied to Dina.

"Each time at night, we have been detecting organisms moving around Mars' surface. At first there were relatively few, but the number has been steadily increasing over time. We are lucky that they don't seem to wander too close to our base. Oddly enough, that may be because of the base's illumination that scares them off," he explained. "Please follow us to the Weaponry room," he said as the two scientists began to lead them across the base.

((It is on this room that you will find the Oxygen wear and the items you have requested for in your Application.))
"Hmm... Seems weird to me, I will investigate. You say they don't like light, eh? Well it's a good thing I have this lantern..." Dina said as she followed the researches

Reactions: somepplsay

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"Well, you have to go out there and check the source of these life forms. They seem to be comming from a cave seemingly under this very base. I think there is a path to this cave over the tunnels that lead out of this mountain chain." the second scientist explained.

"Wait...we are standing above a cave full with monsters?!" Archie yelled as he looked to the ground.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Meanwhile an ISTA helicopter labs just outside the Overworld HQ. Out steps a very tired and scruffy-faced man. He walks to the front door and activated the intercom.

Intercom: authorized personnel only please, sir

"Uh...I'm Space Unicorn. I was told to be here this morning. Guess I'm a few hours late."

Intercom: where have you been!?! Hurry! Through security, into your flight suit and into the ship as quickly as possible! You're crew is already well underway!"

...fast forward to Mars landing, he exits the air lock into the base slowly looking around, confused, not knowing anybody.

"Excuse me, do you knew where I might find my crew? They should have just recently landed."

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
"Well, you have to go out there and check the source of these life forms. They seem to be comming from a cave seemingly under this very base. I think there is a path to this cave over the tunnels that lead out of this mountain chain." the second scientist explained.

"Wait...we are standing above a cave full with monsters?!" Archie yelled as he looked to the ground.
"I just got the chills, agian. Wait... It's SUNRISE?!?!?!" Dina started to panic

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
A third scientist arrives from the hall, and notices the late space traveler.

"Oh, there you are! Your crew is on the weaponry room, just walk to the right and follow the yellow line. It will lead you to the door." he explained.

=====

"We-well, at least w-we won't be f-finding some m-monsters along the w-way..." the coward astronaut commented.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"Alright, calm down..." Archie commented as he picked up the pair of oxygen tanks, the oxygen gear and the helmet, and began to wear them. "Wait for me!" he said as he ran off the room, accidentally bumping into Doug. "Oh, sorry..." he muttered as he caught himself back.

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
"Alright, calm down..." Archie commented as he picked up the pair of oxygen tanks, the oxygen gear and the helmet, and began to wear them. "Wait for me!" he said as he ran off the room, accidentally bumping into Doug. "Oh, sorry..." he muttered as he caught himself back.
"LOOK!" Dina pointed at the grey zombie thing "Maybe it's friendly, I'm going to check it out"

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
*Dina approaches the grey thing, it starts roaring* "RUUUN
"D-d-d-Dina I-i think they are n-not Friendly at all.." *says this with a very scared voice*
"Oh come on, what's the worst that can happen'? *Dina gets grabbed by a Walker* "WHAT THE HELL" *Dina escapes and runs back to the base* "RUUN GUYS, BACK TO THE BASE QUICKLY"

Reactions: wolfboyft