The official Galacticraft Roleplay thread!

Do you want Gas Giants to be landable?

• Yes!

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
"No worries, I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going. I was busy looking around at this impressive base. Anyway, I'm looking for my three crew members, would you have any idea where they might be? I'm Space Unicorn, by the way. You can just call me Spoon, it's kind of a shortened nickname my buddy gave me. And why is everyone running around near the air lock, something going on?"

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
"No worries, I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going. I was busy looking around at this impressive base. Anyway, I'm looking for my three crew members, would you have any idea where they might be? I'm Space Unicorn, by the way. You can just call me Spoon, it's kind of a shortened nickname my buddy gave me. And why is everyone running around near the air lock, something going on?"

*Iso bumped very hard against spoon* "Ow that hurt really hard!"

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa

"Sorry.... Hey! Aren't you spoon?"

"the member we missed?"

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
((Archie is still inside. He had bumped into Spoon, remember?))

"Well, apparently there's a Walker out there..." he explained.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"All personal staff evacuate" *Said the Intercom* "THIS IS AN EMERGENCY SITUATION, Please remain calm!"

((Woah, wait, it's not an emergency situation. It's not like there's an Enderdragon out there, it's just a Walker that will die off soon.))

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
"I have noticed 5 Broken/Offline Sentry turrets that are supposed to protect the outside area from those monsters... but they dont look repaired"

2013-10-22_15.21.50.png

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
((Well, that makes sense, but also, avoid controlling too much the flow of gameplay. I never intended the Sentry Bots to be shut down/broken.))

After the alarm issued, several Sentry Bots immediatly turned on, but these were white-colored, seemingly as a backup defense mechanism of the base, and marched towards the Walker horde, decimating them in a gruesome manner.

=====

"Well, now I'm glad I didn't go outside..." Archie commented. He then noticed Dina had a scratch, apparently from a Walker. "Uh...you have a....uh...scratch...." he quietly pointed out.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
*Dina's walker scratch got bigger*
((Well, that makes sense, but also, avoid controlling too much the flow of gameplay. I never intended the Sentry Bots to be shut down/broken.))

After the alarm issued, several Sentry Bots immediatly turned on, but these were white-colored, seemingly as a backup defense mechanism of the base, and marched towards the Walker horde, decimating them in a gruesome manner.

=====

"Well, now I'm glad I didn't go outside..." Archie commented. He then noticed Dina had a scratch, apparently from a Walker. "Uh...you have a....uh...scratch...." he quietly pointed out.

"That doesnt look good at all.."

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"I don't know... I mean, they are like zombies... besides ,they can't even reach the turrets, unless they had gotten into the base," a researcher pointed out.

"Oh my god..." another researcher gasped as she saw how badly Dina got scratched. "We need to heal that gap, it might cause a severe infection!" she called out. Two white-colored bots marched towards the room, accompanied by two paramedics.