Artificial gravity for your land base

F.D

Oct 31, 2013
It would be nice to see some sort of gravity generator or magnetic boots.
Artificial gravity is nice if you are staying on a planet or moon for a long time.

Reactions: PatriotAtwood

F.D

Oct 31, 2013
yep, pretty stupid to think i was the only one with this idea.
I should have used the search button first. Won't happen again.
Thanks for the kind response though. :)

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I only like sarcarsm and so people remember to use search function
The list of things that people keep suggesting over and over and over again is huge.

More planets, better rockets, better oxygen mechanics, better oxygen storage, better energy storage, more planets, more mobs, more NPCs, space suits, more planets, Jupiter stuff, better space travel, stargates, more planets, transportable animals, weapons, guns and lasers, zero-gravity space stations, more planets, more planets, Mars sky...

... and more planets and better <insert a thing that already works nicely here>.

Good luck.

Reactions: Douglas_Fresh

Donzaffi

Sep 28, 2013
In a Kingdom far far away
The list of things that people keep suggesting over and over and over again is huge.

More planets, better rockets, better oxygen mechanics, better oxygen storage, better energy storage, more planets, more mobs, more NPCs, space suits, more planets, Jupiter stuff, better space travel, stargates, more planets, transportable animals, weapons, guns and lasers, zero-gravity space stations, more planets, more planets, Mars sky...

... and more planets and better <insert a thing that already works nicely here>.

Good luck.

Yeah I know, but I have an Idea now thx to you ;)

Cluadius

Jan 25, 2014
I thought it would be really cool to have a gravity block so when you are on the moon you aren't always flying off everywhere. Just something like the oxygen bubble distributor but for gravity!

Reactions: wolfboyft