Beter Oxygen Sytem

Status
Not open for further replies.

starstream

Mar 10, 2013
I was thinking that its a bit silly that the oxygen system makes a huge bubble around evreewere if the distribuitor is in a building that is seald. so instead of that hapenning if the oxygen distribuitor is in a building on a nother moon or planet it wont make a huge bubble itl just fill up the room its in with air. but if its not in a building itl still just make a huge air bubble itl also make the airlocks work mutch more well. and if you open an airlock to the outside without a nother one to regulate the air all the air in the building will be depleted and you wood have to close the airlock and let it fill up again.

i hope you think this is a good idea

Smiles

Nov 3, 2013
I totally agree with these ideas, it's actually ridiculously difficult to create a decent moon/mars base, the oxygen is just horrible, not even to think at the rate leaves disappear leaving you to constantly plant new trees and never get a chance to really go mining or exploring, the sealer is a nice tool to have, but 1) It's ridiculous to supply a large moon/mars base 2) Leaves decay way to fast.

I'd just love for the sealer to work properly, as starstream stated, the bubble distributor could just be renamed and given the property to make a bubble in the open or to seal a building.

Reactions: starstream

starstream

Mar 10, 2013
I totally agree with these ideas, it's actually ridiculously difficult to create a decent moon/mars base, the oxygen is just horrible, not even to think at the rate leaves disappear leaving you to constantly plant new trees and never get a chance to really go mining or exploring, the sealer is a nice tool to have, but 1) It's ridiculous to supply a large moon/mars base 2) Leaves decay way to fast.

I'd just love for the sealer to work properly, as starstream stated, the bubble distributor could just be renamed and given the property to make a bubble in the open or to seal a building.
im glad you think this is a good idea if more people give positive feedback we might see this implementd some day :D

Smiles

Nov 3, 2013
Yeah, I know the Mod is still in Alpha/Beta, but thats the point of all this, oxygen system needs improving, It's a seriously good mod, just needs more time to be developed :)

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
I personally don't have any issues with sealers, but I've heard several people complain about them. Probably because I don't build very big bases.

Have you tried using wheat instead of leaves? I like it better because you can grow your own food on the moon and supply oxygen at the same time which is more efficient. Someone has also said they tested wheat versus leaves and found wheat produces nearly twice as much oxygen AND they never disappear.

Reactions: YX33A

starstream

Mar 10, 2013
I personally don't have any issues with sealers, but I've heard several people complain about them. Probably because I don't build very big bases.

Have you tried using wheat instead of leaves? I like it better because you can grow your own food on the moon and supply oxygen at the same time which is more efficient. Someone has also said they tested wheat versus leaves and found wheat produces nearly twice as much oxygen AND they never disappear.
did you eavn read my post.... this is about oxygen not going outside buildings not me having issues ither read my post correctely or dont post anything

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
did you eavn read my post.... this is about oxygen not going outside buildings not me having issues ither read my post correctely or dont post anything

First of all, I don't know why everyone on here feels the need to lash out at anyone who doesn't worship them for everything they post.

Second, I was simply trying to help because it seems like many people for some reason want to use bubble distributors indoors instead of the sealers that were intended for that exact use.

Third, other people have also responded to this thread and expressed concerns which I was addressing.

Simply relax

Smiles

Nov 3, 2013
First of all, I don't know why everyone on here feels the need to lash out at anyone who doesn't worship them for everything they post.

Second, I was simply trying to help because it seems like many people for some reason want to use bubble distributors indoors instead of the sealers that were intended for that exact use.

Third, other people have also responded to this thread and expressed concerns which I was addressing.

Simply relax

Thank you SpaceUnicorn! :)

I didn't even know you can use wheat as a oxygen source, I'll give it a try and let you know!

And I really dont want anyone to rage or lash out at someone over some silly thing, and to be fair SpaceUnicorn wasn't that off topic. He was actually giving me advice on one of the problems I was facing.

Reactions: MoltonMontro

starstream

Mar 10, 2013
Thank you SpaceUnicorn! :)

I didn't even know you can use wheat as a oxygen source, I'll give it a try and let you know!

And I really dont want anyone to rage or lash out at someone over some silly thing, and to be fair SpaceUnicorn wasn't that off topic. He was actually giving me advice on one of the problems I was facing.
ok but i did not know this

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Not to mention Sealers are glitched and causes Minecraft to crash if you open an airlock while a room is sealed.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
It has happened to me once and I got stuck in and endless loop of crashing and I could no longer use the map.

Same here.

im using latest version.

I'm using latest for 1.6.2. The error is still here. (Due to 10000-character limit I had to split the log in two)

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 04/11/13 09:39
Description: Ticking tile entity

java.lang.StackOverflowError
at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReportCategory.<init>(CrashReportCategory.java:19)
at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.<init>(CrashReport.java:26)
at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.func_85055_a(CrashReport.java:311)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72798_a(World.java:419)
at universalelectricity.core.vector.Vector3.getBlockID(Vector3.java:151)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.oxygen.OxygenPressureProtocol.canBlockPass(OxygenPressureProtocol.java:299)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.oxygen.OxygenPressureProtocol.nextVec(OxygenPressureProtocol.java:98)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.oxygen.OxygenPressureProtocol.loopThrough(OxygenPressureProtocol.java:70)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.oxygen.OxygenPressureProtocol.nextVec(OxygenPressureProtocol.java:100)

(It loops the previous two lines for a long time)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReportCategory.<init>(CrashReportCategory.java:19)
at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.<init>(CrashReport.java:26)
at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.func_85055_a(CrashReport.java:311)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72798_a(World.java:419)
at universalelectricity.core.vector.Vector3.getBlockID(Vector3.java:151)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.oxygen.OxygenPressureProtocol.canBlockPass(OxygenPressureProtocol.java:299)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.oxygen.OxygenPressureProtocol.nextVec(OxygenPressureProtocol.java:98)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.oxygen.OxygenPressureProtocol.loopThrough(OxygenPressureProtocol.java:70)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.oxygen.OxygenPressureProtocol.nextVec(OxygenPressureProtocol.java:100)

(Again, it loops the previous two lines for a long time)

-- Tile entity being ticked --
Details:
Name: Air Sealer // micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.tile.GCCoreTileEntityOxygenSealer
Block type: ID #3360 (tile.sealer // micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.blocks.GCCoreBlockOxygenSealer)
Block data value: 2 / 0x2 / 0b0010
Block location: World: (-219,96,171), Chunk: (at 5,6,11 in -14,10; contains blocks -224,0,160 to -209,255,175), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
Actual block type: ID #3360 (tile.sealer // micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.blocks.GCCoreBlockOxygenSealer)
Actual block data value: 2 / 0x2 / 0b0010
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2214)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:552)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:666)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:585)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:175)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:582)

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: World Five
All players: 1 total; [GCCorePlayerMP['OpelSpeedster'/373, l='World Five', x=-218,70, y=96,00, z=170,37]]
Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 548 Drop: 0
Level seed: 2993080148683149347
Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
Level generator options:
Level spawn location: World: (0,0,0), Chunk: (at 0,0,0 in 0,0; contains blocks 0,0,0 to 15,255,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
Level time: 0 game time, 0 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
Level game mode: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Part 2 of the crash log:

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.2
Operating System: Windows Vista (x86) version 6.0
Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 59167112 bytes (56 MB) / 357838848 bytes (341 MB) up to 875823104 bytes (835 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx864M
AABB Pool Size: 5703 (319368 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 36 (2016 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 242, tallocated: 11022
FML: MCP v8.04 FML v6.2.62.871 Minecraft Forge 9.10.1.871 Optifine OptiFine_1.6.2_HD_C4 27 mods loaded, 27 mods active
mcp{8.04} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{6.2.62.871} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.10.1.871.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{9.10.1.871} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.10.1.871.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.5} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.4} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
playercoreapi{0.1} [PlayerCoreAPI] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SomniaCore{1.0.3} [SomniaCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
threadedlighting{0.1} [Threaded Lighting] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
jammyfurniture{4.5} [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.6.2_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_ReiMinimap{v3.4_01 [1.6.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.6.2]ReiMinimap_v3.4_01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
cfm{3.1} [§4MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] ([Forge]FurnitureModv3.1.1(1.6.2).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BiblioCraft{1.5.1} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.1].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GalacticraftCore{2.0.4} [Galacticraft Core] (Galacticraft-1.6.2-2.0.4.861.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GalacticraftMars{2.0.4} [Galacticraft Mars] (Galacticraft-Planets-1.6.2-2.0.4.861.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
iChunUtil{2.2.0} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil2.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mca{3.5.0} [Minecraft Comes Alive] (MCA v3.5.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MFFS{3.3.1} [Modular Force Field System] (MFFS_v3.3.1.224.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MobTalker2{0.1.8-alpha} [MobTalker2] (MobTalker2-1.6.4-0.1.8-alpha.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_GoodNightsSleep{B2.2.1 for 1.6.2 by tippyfoo} [Good Nights Sleep] (mod_GoodNightsSleep_B2.3_1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
numina{0.0.1-15} [Numina] (Numina-1.6.2-0.0.1-16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
powersuits{0.8.0-15} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-1.6.2-0.8.0-15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
PortalGun{2.0.1} [PortalGun] (PortalGun2.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Somnia{1.0.1} [Somnia] (Somnia-Pre2a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TwilightForest{1.19.3} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.19.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WebDisplay{0.6} [Web Displays] (WebDisplays.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BasicComponents{1.0.0} [Basic Components] (Basic_Components_v1.0.0.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 1078 (60368 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1078 (60368 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 8; [GCCorePlayerMP['OpelSpeedster'/373, l='World Five', x=-218,70, y=96,00, z=170,37]]
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

starstream

Mar 10, 2013
people kindely stop going offtopic on my post this is about a suggestion for the oxygen system not a place to post problems and crash reports...

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Not to mention Sealers are glitched and causes Minecraft to crash if you open an airlock while a room is sealed.

This issue only happend when the oxygen leaks out of the base, when this happens it creates conflict and may corrupt your world.

you need to maybe make a double door, so oxygen wont leak. and your world wont get corrupted

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
but you suck.....you dident know confiq huh dumbass?
just for that i have reported you i dont suck i aint a dumbass and i do know config and if you wood read the god dam post instead of being a dick you wood see this is a suggestion place on the fourms ither S.T.F.U or .G.T.F.O of thread
and how am i an idiot XD
because you annoyed me of oh no leaf decay blablabla you seem like an idiot then.
when did i talk about leaf decay.. it dose not say that on my post you NOOB!

You guys are both wrong, this is a peacefull forum. this forum doesnt allow people that aint have respect for the other person.

calling people idiot or noob will cause that your account could be banished from the forum.

this will also cause that the thread could get locked because of the little "Incident" happend here..

so be warned,

Status
Not open for further replies.