Populating, Items, Planets, and More

What idea(s) to you support the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Heads Up
If I Restate Anything Already Suggested Keep In Mind Of How I Worded It

Also Keep In Mind The Planets/Moons Listed Are Facts & Notes About Them, Not My Ideas
More NPC Alien Races -
Obviously, this is on the list of things being worked on. "New Mobs," but I wanted to add more ideas related and built off of that. Along with the passive Slimelings and the other, less friendly, alien mobs. Those mobs should be more humanoid creatures with a figure more similar to a Minecraftian. Some of these creatures would have very unique these creatures having special skill sets. These mobs would randomly appear, or you could find them across the galaxy and on their home planet(s), keeping in mind of the if or not if fake solar systems and galaxies. These humanoids may or may not attack depending on several factors. If they are "pirates," their feelings about the player, and personality. By recruiting these "people" you can give them jobs.

Reptilians -
The example name I used for this mob isn't the best but I had trouble coming up with a name and seeing how the mobs already added are named it fits nicely. These creatures are very lizard-like but resemble some Minecraftian. With their lizard-like head and tails, they can be also quite agile. With several different skins/textures/resources for the Reptilians they don't always look the same. If there was toxics in the game, they might as well have no fear about it.
Falgos -
I had a lot of trouble, more than with Reptilians, to come up with a name. These are bird-human like creatures. Feathers, beaks, wings, the whole lot of it. They might as well breath toxins in atmospheres and live on Gas Giants if it was possible. Like Reptilians and all other suggested mobs, there are several textures.

Elves -
Again, with the names, I just can't think of any good ones. These resemble Minecraftians/Humans and have pointed ears. The force they produce from jumping and running is greater than Minecraftians, they can jump higher and move quicker than normal. These humanoids can be quite trustworthy.

Jet Packs -
Most people without Creative can have a real problem with building below blocks at an Overworld Space Station, this idea would help resolve it. With the proper resources you could create a "Jet pack," an easy way to navigate short areas in space. Load a jet pack up with fuel, energy, or whatever it takes and launch yourself in to the air, hover, and move around to reach easy to impossible areas. No more jumping off the station to get under the base.

Gravity Sealer -
I know how many times this has been suggested, just let me post my thoughts about it. By placing this in a contained space you can change the gravity to whatever percentage between 0% and 200%. Though, it could be very risky and energy consuming the higher and lower between 100%.

Clothing -
Forget about lousy, non matching skins when their is clothing to make. Clothing would replace the textures with new clothing over it. This idea would also bring the fact that player's skins wouldn't actually be their own normal skins if they were wearing clothing so it matched the other skins and would have no real use of the player skin, so this idea isn't something I support to much myself but is a good base for other's to build off of.

Populating Places w/ Other Species -
Add extra space for cargo and creatures to your ship to easily transport other mobs around planets, moons, and dimensions.

Phobos -
Besides the fact that Phobos will eventually break in to a ring, or in 50 million years or so hit Mars, it should be added. Here's my notes and description of it. These ARE ALL FACTS, nothing less and nothing more. Phobos is beaten from thousands of meteorite impacts, suggesting that it has many craters. The largest crater, Stickney, is 6 miles long. The craters are large and deep. It wouldn't have many flat areas. Phobos seems to be composed of C-type rock, similar to blackish carbonaceous chrondrite asteroids. Don't know your asteroids? Look it up. Phobos shows such extreme temperature variations that the sunlit side of the moon rivals a pleasant winter day in Chicago, while only a few kilometers away, on the dark side of the moon, the climate is more harsh than a night in Antarctica. High temperatures measure -4 degrees Celsius (Need to formula for Fahrenheit, Americans? F = C * 1.8 + 32. C = F - 32 / 1.8). And low degrees of -112 degrees Celsius. The intense heat loss is likely from the fine dust on Phobos, which is unable to hold heat. Phobos has no atmosphere. It may be a captured asteroid, but some scientists show evidence that contradicts this theory.

Deimos -
Deimos is the smaller of Mars' two moons, not that that would be important on an infinite dimension. Deimos is a lumpy, heavily cratered object like Phobos. The craters are generally smaller than 2.5 km in diameter however, and it lacks the grooves and ridges seen on Phobos. Deimos is a dark body that appears to be composed of C-type surface materials, similar to that of asteroids found in the outer asteroid belt. The material destroyed from crashes most likely went in to space from the really low gravity.

Venus -
Venus is the second planet from the sun and closest to Earth. It is named after the Roman goddess of love and beauty. It's extremely hot and it's deadly atmosphere makes it impossible for any humans to explore. It's known as Earth's twin sister, it's atmosphere is also mostly made up of carbon dioxide. A day is longer than a year on Venus. It's believed Venus used to have water bodies similar to Earth that dried up over 300 million years. The clouds of Venus is filled with sulfuric acid. Venus is the brightest planet viewed from Earth. The planet rotates East to West like Uranus. Venus has giant mountains larger than Earth's.

Mercury -
Mercury is the closest planet to the sun, it has no moons. It's named after a god. If you weighed 100 pounds on Earth you'd be 37% of that, or 37 lbs. Mercury virtually has no atmosphere but there are traces of one. Oxygen, Hydrogen, Sodium, Argon, and Potassium are in the "atmosphere." Because of the lack of an atmosphere the sky is black and the stars might be seen during the day easily. It takes 88 Earth days for Mercury to orbit around the sun. Temperature can be as low as -300°F and 800°F. Mercury is the most iron rich planet in the solar system and like Earth it has an iron core. The surface has many craters like our moon. Mercury completes a rotation every 59 Earth days. The time between one sunrise and the next is about 180 Earth days. The Sun's rays are seven times stronger on Mercury than Earth.

I'll have a list of other suggestions below. Support, no support, share your thoughts on this thread.

MORE Suggestions:

Jupiter and Main Moons

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezer'Arch

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I 100% support the post I made an hour ago. :p (Anyone going to post/read this or did I make it too long xD.) o_O

Last edited:

Clodiman

Oct 31, 2013
Your text seems to vary from one line to the next. May want to fix that and maybe use those spoiler boxes to make it a bit smaller. Other then that I wouldn't mind see some of this implemented but as I don't know coding I have no clue how much effort this would require.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Your text seems to vary from one line to the next. May want to fix that and maybe use those spoiler boxes to make it a bit smaller. Other then that I wouldn't mind see some of this implemented but as I don't know coding I have no clue how much effort this would require.
Yeah, it got to be a pain with the lines. Still trying to fix it.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
The idea of more mobs sounds good, but I would probably stay away from things like Elves and Goblins. Sounds too fantastical.
Goblins and elves is fantasy indeed. I just used the name to reference what they looked like. Call them Flemarians for all I care :p

Mar 8, 2015
I like your idea of certain minecraft aliens to be recruited, but about the aliens when you recruit them can they do things like a player can do or do they have their limits