Jupiter as Next Planet and a Lot of Ideas!

Do you agree to these two ideas?

• I agree

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I disagree

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I just want Jupiter

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Possible planets that might be in the mod:

-Moon(alterady implemented), moon of Overworld
-Mars(alterady implemented)
-Overworld Space Station(alterady implemented), technically it counts as a dimension.
-Venus
-Mercury
-Ceres, dwarf planet
-Ganymede, moon of Jupiter
-Titan, moon of Saturn
-Oberon, moon of Uranus
-Triton, moon of Neptune
-Pluto, dwarf planet

Just my theory.

mythic_age823

Nov 17, 2013
Alright so i have been looking forward in making a thread like this in awhile so i decided that i should do it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JUPITER
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALIEN VILLAGERS
-They should be improved. I know this is just early aplha, but seriously tho, they are useless, literally-useless.
-Trades should be added;
Example: He will give you 1 NASA Workbench for 2 Pieces of Cheese
-They should be chased by evolved Zombies, turning them into alien zombies or something.
-Alien Villager UFOs
-Diffrent colored jackets (They all look the same)
-Protectors-Something like Alien Golems?
-That would make them more intresting.
BLACK HOLES
Black Holes would appear very rarely on the GUI screen. If you launch to a black hole in Survival, Hardcore or Adventure mode-you get sucked up and die. However, if you are in Creative you would get sucked up and teleported to a random planet (Earth/Overworld, Moon or Mars). If a Black Hole appears on the GUI screen you can click the "Send to dimension" button to acess it. If you are in a tier 2+ rocket and launch to a Black Hole you have a chance of surviving my moving to the opposite way the Black Hole is.
If the team had any other ideas for any of this, tell me in the comments and i will remove it.
If you don't understand anything tell me and i will make it clear.
If you hate this post and want to rage all over the forums like a 9yr old, then just ignore it.
If you agree or disagree to this post then vote it on the pool.
Thank you for reading this long long long thread (I don't wanna make it anymore longer due to raging 9yr olds.
------------------THE POOL WILL BE CLOSED IN 7 DAYS DUE TO THE NEXT UPDATE-------------------
what exact date is the update coming out??

zachblue2

Nov 23, 2013
Based on Jupiter being rock in the middle maybe they could make a thick red fog all around you making it a challenge to see and find you station or landmarks. Also Jupiter scientifically we don't know what under all the giant storm it could hold life scientist said which would be a very interesting thing to see a new inhabited planet. Also for the people wanting heat bases survival all the gas retains heat to Jupiter it said to be volcanic but this is all "theory" Also most of the liquid would be liquefied gas which would be something weird and fun to mess with. Either way any of this would be interesting to see.

fazefakie12

Dec 3, 2013
How would Jupiter be done, considering there is no solid substance on the entire planet. Even the core isn't solid. It's liquid. This would be impossible to be done. Jupiter's moons, however, would be possible. This would be the same for basically all the other planets, too. Unless Pluto was added, though. If anything, either Mercury, Venus, or the Andromeda Galaxy that is visible from Mars. Or possible some made-up planet beyond Pluto, or something.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
How would Jupiter be done, considering there is no solid substance on the entire planet. Even the core isn't solid. It's liquid. This would be impossible to be done. Jupiter's moons, however, would be possible. This would be the same for basically all the other planets, too. Unless Pluto was added, though. If anything, either Mercury, Venus, or the Andromeda Galaxy that is visible from Mars. Or possible some made-up planet beyond Pluto, or something.

1st, It's a game.

2nd, Use your imagination

3rd, Again, It's a game

4th, How it could be done is explained numerous times in this thread.

fazefakie12

Dec 3, 2013
1st, It's a game.

2nd, Use your imagination

3rd, Again, It's a game

4th, How it could be done is explained numerous times in this thread.
How would a LIQUID and GAS planet be possible in a game? The mod is supposed to based on real life. Just in the future or something. :p