"WARNING THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
I recommend this EVA simulator: http://spacewalk.spadille.org/ ... and notice how hellish to control the jetpack.

Whaaa!?! Must investigate further when I get home!

EDIT: That looks amazing. And I don't think the controls look so hellish. Not as simple as most games, but for a sim like this it looks pretty intuitive to me. I might think differently once I try it though :)

Last edited:

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
"I plan on adding some sort of hydra-attachment or gear slot, since the next will have water (lots of it)... hint hint.

The attachment will work on any drown-able liquids. Until then just avoid wells :p"

Next will have water? Its gotta be Europa. Gotta love Europa.

EDIT: Didn't realize that this had allready been said before this post. Heh heh, sorry.

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
didnt see that comin did you?

as it says, the next BIG update will contain lots of water. so probably an planet thats made out of water :D
I think that its gonna be Europa :D

Im about 90% sure that it'll be Europa. I mean, so far galacticraft has been pretty realistic, so...... EUROPA YA SILLAY/ Europa is only celestial body that would make sense.

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
I think that its gonna be Europa :D

Im about 90% sure that it'll be Europa. I mean, so far galacticraft has been pretty realistic, so...... EUROPA YA SILLAY/ Europa is only celestial body that would make sense.

I don't even... (i mean the video "space oddity")

Last edited:

Space Viking

Jun 30, 2013
The next world is obviously going to be Io the pizza moon. Beneath its surface of cheese there gotta be a layer of tomato sauce, and a good sauce needs water.

Reactions: wolfboyft
Status
Not open for further replies.