Jupiter as Next Planet and a Lot of Ideas!

Do you agree to these two ideas?

• I agree

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I disagree

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I just want Jupiter

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
And no... Too high pressure in Jupiter!!!!

Hey... What about Saturn's moon Enceladus? It is confirmed hot steam rises from it's surface. Very likely alien life there. And the moon Of Jupiter, Europa. Frozen surface and liquid warm tidally heated water inside!!!
Europa is a much more major moon for Saturn. Top 4 main moons, actually. I even did a forum about it a while back. I'd say Europa over Enceladus.

Reactions: Vigilantecow

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Interesting I consider belligerence a characteristic related to a rather earlier evolutionary stage than anything... yeah, like cavemen trying to kill each other for land, food, mating and status. In other words, warfare might tell how much a civilization hasn't evolved its technology and social organization so that it still needs to use brute force to supply itself. The more a civilization is evolved, the more they perceive the warfare is nothing but a big waste of energy, resource, time and lives.
Interesting, this video reminded me of the above:

Buzzrocket

Jul 8, 2014
USA,NC
I don't know if two cheese is worth a NASA workbench. More like a dew blocks of cheese. Also I think having the normal Space Gear changed out for a full space suit is a good idea. But I am not sure if landing on Jupiter it self is a good idea. Not because of the winds and such. But because there is hardly anything to land on. Landing on the moons would be our best bet.

Zahilla

Jun 13, 2014
It would make the mod better and the surface could be liquid except one block solid hydrogen blocks that are 1 per 2 chunks, but the liquid would only be the sub and surface rock and the stone layer could be solid like matallic hydrogen which has so much pressure on it, its like solid anyway.
but you would need a special space suit to protect you from the immense heat and pressure

Jun 14, 2014
It's been a while since I've been on the forum but have you guys seen the HAVOC venus mission idea? Something I think would be cool is gas giants, you can go to their moons. Using helium, you can build "airships" and go to various gas planets. Their would have to be a system kinda like space stations and it could have custom sky and void renderings to show cool animations of the gas planets conditions. That way you have moons and gas giants that you go to and live floating in the atmosphere.