Entirely New Rocket System

WookieJesus

Dec 30, 2013
Right now, the rocket system is awesome and has a cool view of earth and such, and I don't know what further tier rockets will be. However in my imagining, I thought up a new rocket system (potentially)
It would be a multiblock structure you build, you must have rocket pads of course and still power, but after the required blocks, you can build a rocket-like rocket that you can walk around in, and sail to different planets in a longer than normal time. So you would go in your rocket, sit down for launch, and then launch, and once you're in space you can derp around your rocket, and landing on the moon would be through a lander like normal.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Right now, the rocket system is awesome and has a cool view of earth and such, and I don't know what further tier rockets will be. However in my imagining, I thought up a new rocket system (potentially)
It would be a multiblock structure you build, you must have rocket pads of course and still power, but after the required blocks, you can build a rocket-like rocket that you can walk around in, and sail to different planets in a longer than normal time. So you would go in your rocket, sit down for launch, and then launch, and once you're in space you can derp around your rocket, and landing on the moon would be through a lander like normal.
Do you have a better example of this? What is a good example of this idea.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Also, why make a new rocket system when a new one is already coming out for full rocket customization? I say it's fine as it is.