Interminecraftial GEO Space Rig

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
Welcome, space cadet, aboard the IGSR, better known as the Interminecraftial Geostationary Space Rig.
This is a (somewhat) realistic space station I've been working on, that is (somewhat) inspired by the ISS.
It consists of multiple parts:

THE CONNECTING MODULE
2014-01-17_19.41.12.png

The connecting module is self explanatory. It allows the engineers to visit the non-life support sections of the space station without having to go on an EVA.

TWO IDENTICAL STORAGE MODULES
2014-01-17_19.41.22.png

Storage modules are for storing energy and items, and the cargo loaders were used because chests can sometimes glitch oxygen sealers.

THE LIFE-SUPPORT MODULE (WIP)
2014-01-17_19.41.59.png

Self-explanatory. I actually have edited this and added a lot more, but I'm not going to post it until I decide to totally update this thread

AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE:
THE COMPLETE STATION
2014-01-17_19.42.49.png

I hope you like it, I spent a good two weeks on it :p
And if you were wondering, the two little square rooms are the oxygen-production centers, and yes, those are working solar panels (I just used basic to make it always look like that :D)
I'll update this sometime soon

Last edited:

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
So... we are making a server and building together, yes?

(BuildCraft [I have posted a support thing on BC forums, coz it wouldn't work] Atomic science and all 3 galacticrafts, yes?)
Yes. If I can we can load up this map on it, I'm rather proud of my work on it in all four dimensions (maybe not as much on the Earth)
EDIT: Thanks for the Bump, I want more people to see this thread.