Watch Me Twitch

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
You're online!

Please stream!

--when?--

Now it won't be until I upgrade to 64bit. I'll be upgrading tonight, but I don't know how long it will take so I may no be able to stream until tomorrow. I failed really hard and forgot that 32bit can only run 4 Gb RAM and now I have 8 so upgrade is needed to utilize it. After playing MC for about an hour while streaming or running a server simultaneously it starts to lag and kicks me because it "ran out of memory." I'm not exactly the most tech savvy so I'm hoping this will resolve the issue.

Now it won't be until I upgrade to 64bit. I'll be upgrading tonight, but I don't know how long it will take so I may no be able to stream until tomorrow. I failed really hard and forgot that 32bit can only run 4 Gb RAM and now I have 8 so upgrade is needed to utilize it. After playing MC for about an hour while streaming or running a server simultaneously it starts to lag and kicks me because it "ran out of memory." I'm not exactly the most tech savvy so I'm hoping this will resolve the issue.

Okay. Please tell me the time for it in advance. People might not be able to watch it... so... do youtube, I don't see how a video available for a short time is better than always watch-able. :p