Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
1. Yes, of course this isn't my thread. I just said leave mine alone.

2. That's kind of foul, that you wont just leave my threads alone.

Ahem. Once again, wolfboyft-ism. Say what you will (except in my threads, got it?) but don't EVER get my username wrong. It proves your lack of maturity. And I'm 12. So, :p
And i can say whatever i want in your threads if i want!

You guys, seriously, the amount of hate going into these arguments is unhealthy. All across the forums, you two fight. Get along, it sickens me every time I see another pointless argument placed in a thread that has nothing to do with said thread at all.

Okay, I'm sorry. I am trying to never get into another one with him.

Couldn't you see that I was not replying anyway? It's him!

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
You guys, seriously, the amount of hate going into these arguments is unhealthy. All across the forums, you two fight. Get along, it sickens me every time I see another pointless argument placed in a thread that has nothing to do with said thread at all.

It's not hate. Just a 12 year old that doesn't like people disagreeing with his ideas, and doesn't want to accept that people are free to post in any thread they want. I'm not going to avoid posting what I think just because it has a post by some dude named "Wolfboy".

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
images

Reactions: wolfboyft

Benoni

Oct 20, 2013
i think it would be cool to travel back in time to when the planets were different. like if we go back in time to earth it would be a lavay wasteland. also the mars would havve more neutral life before it was wiped out by the hostile life. dont have a huge amount of ideas because its micdoodle8s mod and if u want a mod made with all the stuff u guys want then make ur own. he'll take ideas but hes not ur personal modmaker
No. Just... No. I REFUSE TO PLAY WITH TIME TRAVEL

Reactions: wolfboyft