EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
HI GUYS

today i see micdoodle twitter and posts here some hints

(Planets)

1.Europa

BbTC_NeCQAE-q7k.png

Here a image that he post and its the biggest hint Europa Will be 95% will be Added
and we can see water vapor so i think its 65% will be added
also huge Jupiter it will b added 99%

2.Titan

i think its 30% will be added because mic tell watery and titan is watery i mean oily lol

3.Planet-Like-Earth

actually this is 75% will be added because it have real water on surface

(UnderWater Mask )

have O2 mask provide air underwater

mic posts

I plan on adding some sort of hydra-attachment or gear slot, since the next will have water (lots of it)... hint hint.

The attachment will work on any drown-able liquids. Until then just avoid wells :p

(Feautres that WILL be added

1. Flag Customization 100% added

2. Space race

3.TE 3

Killerkitty64

Feb 22, 2014
London
Awsome! can't wait! Oh and by the way, europa is a moon. If you are in contact with micdoodle, then tell him his mod is awsome and he needs to make the entire solar system first. Also, can u look at my idea page and see if anything could acctualy be in galacticraft, even if it takes ages for it to be put in?

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
Awsome! can't wait! Oh and by the way, europa is a moon. If you are in contact with micdoodle, then tell him his mod is awsome and he needs to make the entire solar system first. Also, can u look at my idea page and see if anything could acctualy be in galacticraft, even if it takes ages for it to be put in?
Mitch is a legendary coder his mod almost hit 3, 000, 000 thats mean 3 millions yay

Very nice :)

Congratulations mic

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Mitch is a legendary coder his mod almost hit 3, 000, 000 thats mean 3 millions yay

Congratulations mic
True, he is legendary with coding, because he works most of the time on GalactiCraft.
I can also code, but i only can get along with textures as of now...