Europa (Moon) MineCraft Pictures

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
DISCLAIMER : This media thread of Europa is not responsible for the animals in the way when my staff produced this map.

Recently (02/26/2014), I started trying to make a 1.7.5 resource pack to make Europa on MineCraft for a different thread. Here are some of the photos I've taken of my work so far.

EuropaSkyView.png Here you can see my map from high up.

Europa4.png And down below.
In the ice you may notice silicon ore, not the block, but, in the ice itself. (Don't sue me, I shan't take credit for the original Silicon Ore texture!)

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I see you looking Sp.Un. Post your thoughts! Negative or positive, just keep in mind I did this in a few hours yesterday. I'm also not sure how I ended up with those spikes. xD

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I was considering making the cyrolava and cyrovolcanoes that have on Europa. It's like an icy slush I believe.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
It's also tough to get good pictures at Europa. :/ If geysers could be added, that'd be neat. Or, just water shooting up.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Like a poisoned and slowness together, but it could kill you and it damages you slower.
I'm curious about the posibility of a hypothermia debuff where you have the poison, slowness, and possibly shivering where your head bob shakes around a little making it a little difficult to see. Possibly even different levels of hypothermia depending on how long you are in the cold.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I'm curious about the posibility of a hypothermia debuff where you have the poison, slowness, and possibly shivering where your head bob shakes around a little making it a little difficult to see. Possibly even different levels of hypothermia depending on how long you are in the cold.
Maybe I should make an actual suggestions forum here soon when I find this damn fire texture!

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
Amazing textures!! Try adding thoses red stripes im still wondering what it is? Rust?

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
Molton I one time ( in preparation for galacticraft 3) looked up some info about europa, and I don't know how to explain it, but apparently it was theorized that there are ice spikes, like in the 1.7.2 biome on europa's surface, just to let ya know. Anyway the map looks really good, I'm impressed, :), I hope that europa in the mod looks just like it.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Molton I one time ( in preparation for galacticraft 3) looked up some info about europa, and I don't know how to explain it, but apparently it was theorized that there are ice spikes, like in the 1.7.2 biome on europa's surface, just to let ya know. Anyway the map looks really good, I'm impressed, :), I hope that europa in the mod looks just like it.
It's tough to tell, but those were my attempts at generating ice spikes, and thanks. =3