Europa, moon of Jupiter

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Based on hints Mitch has given Europa is probably the next thing to be added to the mod. I don't know how it'll be implemented, but you have tons of detail in your idea. If even half of them end up in the mod, I think Europa will be an awesome planet to visit.

Reactions: MoltonMontro

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Based on hints Mitch has given Europa is probably the next thing to be added to the mod. I don't know how it'll be implemented, but you have tons of detail in your idea. If even half of them end up in the mod, I think Europa will be an awesome planet to visit.
Can't suggest something without a ton of stuff with it. :)

Reactions: wolfboyft

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I support this!
Also, and this is just my opinion, I think that luminous block you talked about in dungeons should be called bioluminescence, and maybe just be like a chunk of some sort of bacteria.
Ya dun faked up
You, have messed up. :p Spam and I will rip out your bloody intestines. Don't. Try. Me. ;)

Bioluminescense. . . Long word. Imagine people trying t say it while recording. "Bioluiluh. . . Beeolumino. . . Bioluminesheh. . . Bioluminiss. . . Biolumininimisous. . . Bioluminusus. . . Bioluminescense."

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
You, have messed up.

You have messed up as well, sir. ;)

I support this!
Also, and this is just my opinion, I think that luminous block you talked about in dungeons should be called bioluminescence, and maybe just be like a chunk of some sort of bacteria.

I think the idea that it is glowing because it is bacteria works fine and all that, I just don't think it should be called "bioluminescence" because that is the activity of producing light, not the light or substance itself. But I do get your point and like the idea.

TheIceCreeper

Jul 28, 2013
Suggestion, I think there should be an ocean under the ice, like once you dig REALLY deep down, you get to a deep ocean with some new water mobs, and yes, a dungeon. xD

Reactions: Vigilantecow