Galacticraft 3 ( Hints )

Killerkitty64

Feb 22, 2014
London
Yes you could do texturing! also i cant code XD
I suppose i could. How are you going to make the addon without coding? And I'm only free for a few hours on sundays ,sorry, so i won't be able to do alot of texturing but i can do some each time. and next week i have 2+a bit days off from school so i can do some then too.

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
I suppose i could. How are you going to make the addon without coding? And I'm only free for a few hours on sundays ,sorry, so i won't be able to do alot of texturing but i can do some each time. and next week i have 2+a bit days off from school so i can do some then too.
Iceclimber and enderspace are coders ;) enderspace has an school exam so he wont be online for 2 weeks :[

Killerkitty64

Feb 22, 2014
London
Iceclimber and enderspace are coders ;) enderspace has an school exam so he wont be online for 2 weeks :[
Ok. i have some exams coming up too but they are just tiny things. One is making a diorama of the trenches (i was given special permission to do the somme because my Great Great Grandad was a Captain in the royal horse artillary and died there :(and thant will eat up some time. But not much. When would be a good time to start then?

Last edited: