Can't install Galacticraft?

Boycini

Mar 2, 2014
Every time i download the files on the website, they appear in my downloads drop menu, however when i click them i get an error message saying "invalid or corrupt jar file", what's going on??

Blaze the Fox

Jan 28, 2014
Every time i download the files on the website, they appear in my downloads drop menu, however when i click them i get an error message saying "invalid or corrupt jar file", what's going on??

reading the instructions on how to install it will help.

Boycini

Mar 2, 2014
i'm using firefox, but i may install chrome soon & i've read the instructions over and over, but i get the same result each time

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
i'm using firefox, but i may install chrome soon & i've read the instructions over and over, but i get the same result each time
I would install a different browser then because the files you download are just .jar files which are not harmful or anything. Maybe deactivate your antivirus software when you download the files then after you obtain them you can turn it back on.

Boycini

Mar 2, 2014
I would install a different browser then because the files you download are just .jar files which are not harmful or anything. Maybe deactivate your antivirus software when you download the files then after you obtain them you can turn it back on.

Deactivating my antivirus software had no effect whatsoever, any other tips?

Boycini

Mar 2, 2014
Can you give me a crash report?

Do you have installed other mods?

Sure & i've got the 'Minecraft Coder Pack', 'Forge Mod Loader', 'Minecraft Forge' and 'Micdoodle8 Core'

Attachments

• crash-2014-03-09_10.50.07-client.txt
    5.2 KB · Views: 3