Can't install Galacticraft?

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
i'd like to play it on my Hamachi server, but i'd also like to do single player, i'll try making a world in multiplayer
No, it has something to do with multiplayer, try starting it up in pure singleplayer.

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
could it be my profile? im in Forge atm
No, that couldn't be it.
so i've tried altering my server, turned online mode to 'false' and 'true', still same result, crash report
Wait, you have a server?

I think you have installed GalactiCraft for single player only.

If you want mods to be on a server, you need to install them differently.

Boycini

Mar 2, 2014
No, that couldn't be it.

Wait, you have a server?

I think you have installed GalactiCraft for single player only.

If you want mods to be on a server, you need to install them differently.

Okay, i've got to a different stage, im not getting error reports as of this time, however i cannot get to the "Single Player, Multiplayer, Mods" menu, i've got a message up saying "Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation, the mods and versions listed below could not be found
Galacticraft Core: any
The file 'ForgeModLoader-client-0.log' contains more information"

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Okay, i've got to a different stage, im not getting error reports as of this time, however i cannot get to the "Single Player, Multiplayer, Mods" menu, i've got a message up saying "Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation, the mods and versions listed below could not be found
Galacticraft Core: any
The file 'ForgeModLoader-client-0.log' contains more information"
Have you also got the GalactiCraft core in it?

Blaze the Fox

Jan 28, 2014
Delete everything and find an original version of the world you want to use before you tried loading Galacticraft, or generate a new one later.

Download Forge Mod Loader installer (it's a .jar) and run it. Install forge on to client by finding it's '.minecraft' directory.

Run the launcher, select FML profile and run the game to the title screen once then close it.

Download recommended versions of Micdoodle Core, Galacticraft and Galacticraft Planets. Place them in the mods folder. Do not run the individual .jar files.

Run the launcher, select FML profile and open the world.

---

Remember to back up your configs folder, you need to copy that to move the map to a server or another client.

---

To install FML on a server you have to copy the contents of the Forge Mod Loader .jar into the 'minecraft_server.1xx' .jar then rename it 'minecraft_server.jar'.

Reactions: AcapitalA

Boycini

Mar 2, 2014
Delete everything and find an original version of the world you want to use before you tried loading Galacticraft, or generate a new one later.

Download Forge Mod Loader installer (it's a .jar) and run it. Install forge on to client by finding it's '.minecraft' directory.

Run the launcher, select FML profile and run the game to the title screen once then close it.

Download recommended versions of Micdoodle Core, Galacticraft and Galacticraft Planets. Place them in the mods folder. Do not run the individual .jar files.

Run the launcher, select FML profile and open the world.

---

Remember to back up your configs folder, you need to copy that to move the map to a server or another client.

---

To install FML on a server you have to copy the contents of the Forge Mod Loader .jar into the 'minecraft_server.1xx' .jar then rename it 'minecraft_server.jar'.

thanks man, it's working now :D