FTB Monster crash when arriving at moon/mars

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
I'm having the same problem's as you guys have been reporting.

And when i try to download your file's it does not let me. Can you please reupload them or something?
I'm still running Monster 1.1.0 so i would love to get those files. Thanks!

I recommend going ahead and updating to 1.1.1 as I have working configs for Galacticraft and Monster for 1.1.1 but for now here is 1.1.0 configs.

Attachments

• Monster1.1.0config.zip
    652.3 KB · Views: 50

Kadah

Apr 12, 2014
I recommend going ahead and updating to 1.1.1 as I have working configs for Galacticraft and Monster for 1.1.1 but for now here is 1.1.0 configs.
Which version of Galacticraft are you running? Using the config changes I had in 1.1.0 with 2.0.11.978 with in 1.1.1 with 2.0.11.978, but when I try it with 2.0.12.1010, it crashes.
I'm tempted to try narrowing it down to which mod its being unhappy with.

ETA: Looks like it doesn't play well with Reika's mods, mainly DragonAPI 1.6 V19b. Not too big of an issue for me since I do not plan on using RotaryCraft on the server, but I did want Dye Trees and GeoStrata.
Updating to DragonAPI 1.6 V20g seems to fix it though.

Last edited:

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
Which version of Galacticraft are you running? Using the config changes I had in 1.1.0 with 2.0.11.978 with in 1.1.1 with 2.0.11.978, but when I try it with 2.0.12.1010, it crashes.
I'm tempted to try narrowing it down to which mod its being unhappy with.

ETA: Looks like it doesn't play well with Reika's mods, mainly DragonAPI 1.6 V19b. Not too big of an issue for me since I do not plan on using RotaryCraft on the server, but I did want Dye Trees and GeoStrata.
Updating to DragonAPI 1.6 V20g seems to fix it though.

Last time we updated to the latest DragonAPI 1.6 V20, it crashed the server. So you are saying if we update to the latest available at the time DragonAPI 1.6 V20 it will work with Galacticraft 2.0.12.1010?

Does anyone know what major fixes were implimented between Galacticraft 2.0.11.978 and 2.0.12.1010? I'm really trying to avoid having to update our modpack, but I keep getting annoyed by the "NEW Galacticraft Version!" upon loggin into our server.

Mysbubblan

Apr 16, 2014

2.0.11.978 if I am not mistaken...

So, FTB Monster 1.1.1 with GC 2.0.11.978?
Can you please share your configs for that setup?
And do you think adding gregtech can work with them?

Thanks alot for your support, this whole thread have helped me alot with seting everything up! Much appreciated!

Mysbubblan

Apr 16, 2014
I have now updated to FTB Monster 1.1.1, Gregtech 4.08s and Galacticraft 2.0.11.978, Everything seems to be working fine with item ID's and i can get up to space, however when i try to generate the Moon and Mars, the server crashes! :/

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
I have now updated to FTB Monster 1.1.1, Gregtech 4.08s and Galacticraft 2.0.11.978, Everything seems to be working fine with item ID's and i can get up to space, however when i try to generate the Moon and Mars, the server crashes! :/

Yeah ran into that problem as well. Started at http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.p...n-to-some-bug-reported.3591/page-2#post-29505 around message #22 I think. But just to save everyone time and efforts, submitted for your approval here is a copy of my config for 1.1.1 Monster.

WARNING: The last and only known showstopper at this point is now NO ONE (and I mean it) can create/use their spacestations until a fix can be found for this.

But I would highly recommend just avoiding the spacestations all around. We have a MCPC+ server with bukkit and it seemed like it was bukkit that caused the crash, but we have since removed it and we are still not able to go to a spacestation w/o hard crashing the server.

Attachments

• Monster1.1.1configs.zip
    623.8 KB · Views: 107

Mysbubblan

Apr 16, 2014
Yeah ran into that problem as well. Started at http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.p...n-to-some-bug-reported.3591/page-2#post-29505 around message #22 I think. But just to save everyone time and efforts, submitted for your approval here is a copy of my config for 1.1.1 Monster.

WARNING: The last and only known showstopper at this point is now NO ONE (and I mean it) can create/use their spacestations until a fix can be found for this.

But I would highly recommend just avoiding the spacestations all around. We have a MCPC+ server with bukkit and it seemed like it was bukkit that caused the crash, but we have since removed it and we are still not able to go to a spacestation w/o hard crashing the server.

Thanks alot for the files! Realy much appreciated that you save me all the time you have put into fixing them.

Alright, so there is basicly noway we can make a spacestation right now then? Even if there is one already created in the world? :)

Reactions: TheWhiteTyger

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
Thanks alot for the files! Realy much appreciated that you save me all the time you have put into fixing them.

Alright, so there is basicly noway we can make a spacestation right now then? Even if there is one already created in the world? :)

NO don't create or attempt to go to a spacestation! IT WILL HARD CRASH THE SERVER!

P.S. Since you had one made, I would test this and see but be prepared for a crash, save the world first and make a backup just in case. don’t want corruption to occur!)

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
Alright, thanks alot for your help!
You moslt likely was very clear, just that my english is realy bad as it's not my motherlanguage! So i just wanted to make sure i got everything correct! :)

Dude, with respect to you, you seem to read and understand our chopped up excuse of a language just fine! I am impressed, as others sometimes don't seem to understand me, that's why I explain everything and try to be clear.

You are easy to talk to though, so I tip my hat to you, sir! (or ma'am!)

Reactions: Ezer'Arch

Mysbubblan

Apr 16, 2014
Dude, with respect to you, you seem to read and understand our chopped up excuse of a language just fine! I am impressed, as others sometimes don't seem to understand me, that's why I explain everything and try to be clear.

You are easy to talk to though, so I tip my hat to you, sir! (or ma'am!)

Practice makes perfect, i guess!

I just tested the config's now, and it seem like it's all working just as you said it should! I will let you know if i figure something out on how to fix the space station.
And once again, thanks alot for your input here and for the kind words!

Shekky

Jan 18, 2014
after a ftb monster break I am back trying again to reinstall ftb Monster 1.1.1 and Galacticraft downloaded your configs dunno what was happening but ever since my last post I have been having trouble getting ftb monster working at all let alone trying to install galacticraft on top of it.

but will give your configs a shot and hopefully I get no errors.

EDIT: Hmmm not sure whats happening but the game just crashes when trying to play a single player game...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B73ypCAXLgLpYk83cG1KTjQ1TWs/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
after a ftb monster break I am back trying again to reinstall ftb Monster 1.1.1 and Galacticraft downloaded your configs dunno what was happening but ever since my last post I have been having trouble getting ftb monster working at all let alone trying to install galacticraft on top of it.

but will give your configs a shot and hopefully I get no errors.

EDIT: Hmmm not sure whats happening but the game just crashes when trying to play a single player game...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B73ypCAXLgLpYk83cG1KTjQ1TWs/edit?usp=sharing

I have run into these errors before, you can try Monster 1.1.2 with the latest version of Galacticraft and you can use these files to help get you going with 1.1.2 instead.

http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.p...-config-files-to-help-with-galacticraft.4395/

Either way, I wish you luck as we are moving onto a 1.7.10 and we are currently testing the Beta version of Galacticraft.