New machinery & technology

Do you want any of these machines to be added into galacticraft

• Total voters

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
Landers as " Temporary Bases":
The idea is the lander you arrive in on your selected planet or moon could function as a temporary bases, in which you craft in, sleep in, and be safe from mobs in. It would have its own independent oxygen supple so you can only live in it for a certain amount of time.

Submersible to Rover Vehicle for Europa:
Natural I imagine the first thing we all wanna do on europa is go into its sub terrainean oceans, but the thing is your kinda screwed without a vehicle because who knows what's going to be down there. So my idea is you can build a vehicle for europa that has two modes; a submersible mode for the oceans, and a land mode for the surface.Part of the crafting will involve the lens used in making the goggles to help you see underwater on europa.

Mob Repulsion Tower:
This was inspired by the tower in Titanfall, in which you build a mob repulsion device to keep mobs away from an area you want to build in. A regular one isn't able to differentiate from passive mobs you take with you and hostile mobs. To fix this, you need to put a mob analyzer chip into the device to keep passive mobs in. Without it, any passive mobs with you would go out of the area the device is in, even if you have wheat. And to keep this from being OP,you cannot sit this device within proximity of the dungeons.

Space Elevator:
This machine will allow you to have a direct line from the overworld to your space station, and for europa if you build a base on the surface and on the bottom of its oceans.You need to build a space elevator controller which slowly over time builds the space elevator and allows you to use it. It would be circular and have a platform in the middle that allows you to place blocks and chest on it to transport items. If you ride the elevator to your space station it gives you nausea from traveling so fast, and hunger.

Animal Oxygen Mask and Oxygen Gauge:
To make this you simply make a helmet and oxygen system, and add a lead to both in the crafting table. To provide whatever animal you bring with you oxygen, you would have to place the oxygen tanks on manually, and craft a wireless oxygen gauge for your animals to see how much oxygen they have.

Animal Crates:

A containment unit designed to ferry mobs of your choice to different planets. There would be a small one( for dogs and cats), a medium one( for pigs and sheep), and a large one( for horses, cows, and mobs from other mods like Mo' creatures).

Weather Detecter:
Many people have been suggesting the idea of weather in mars, however, some types of weather on other worlds can be dangerous. So to help prepare for any kind of bad weather on mars or Venus, you would want to build a weather detector. The idea is that this device will notify you if there is any hostile weather within proximity of your base. To make this, you need a daylight sensor in the top middle, a note block in the center, compressed steel on the sides in the middle, a frequency module in either top corner, and the rest filled in with compressed aluminum.

Barometer:
This device is for IF the planets also have high and low temperatures. Part of the crafting requires finding a new metal that is only in liquid form; mercury. As you would expect,you get the mercury with an oil extractor. Before you can put it into anything, you need to craft a us filled barometer, which is a glass bottle, with a feather on one side, and an inc sac in the other. Once you made that, put it into the refinery with the mercury and you will get a filled barometer. Also, since people have suggested a sort of temperature suit, you can add this item with redstone and a compass to the helmet portion of the suit to get an automated barometer that will tell you if it's way too hot or cold to prevent being turned into minecraft KFC or a minecraft Popsicle.

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
Most of these ideas are awesome ive read trough alot of you're ideas the only one i dont really like is the gauntlet because there is already one with an gauntlet. MPS
I'm aware of that mods gauntlet, but one for this is for stuff with galacticraft like catching alien creatures and such.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I want doritos...
This is your 1st post. Sorry, people who join to spam pointlessly our forum are not welcome. Either people join to participate of the discussions about the mod or just don't join. Please, take our members who want to contribute to the mod seriously!

As stated here (http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.p...-take-effect-in-the-forum-until-may-4th.3778/), anyone is welcome to participate, to have fun discussing the mod and even making fun of things we talk about as long as it does not derail the discussion.

EDIT:
I added something that can explain better my action: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/new-machinery-technology.3911/page-2#post-30772

Last edited:
May 17, 2014
This is your 1st post. Sorry, people who join to spam pointessly our forum are not welcome. Either people join to participate of the discussions about the mod or just don't join. Please, take our members who want to contribute to the mod seriously!

As stated here (http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.p...-take-effect-in-the-forum-until-may-4th.3778/), anyone is welcome to participate, to have fun discussing the mod and even making fun of things we talk about as long as it does not derail the discussion.
I personally think he just posted that because it was an option.. i like the ideas tough and doritos (kinda)

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Thanks, and I feel a bit bad cause I feel like I unintentionally got him banned, :(
if i got someone unintentoally banned i would say oops.

I guess no i like doritos jokes?
Please continue this in a conversation or on your profile, and keep on-topic conversations on this thread. (Just so no more issues happen. I also don't recommend off-topic voting choices.)

What type of weather would happen? How would the block tell you what's going to happen?

May 17, 2014
Please continue this in a conversation or on your profile, and keep on-topic conversations on this thread. (Just so no more issues happen. I also don't recommend off-topic voting choices.)

What type of weather would happen? How would the block tell you what's going to happen?
What do you mean?