Addon [GC3][1.7.10] Pixel Galaxy [Development Stopped (Because of school)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Ok. Sounds cool. I wonder if TheUnkownPlayer is helping with. BEcause he made an old thread called caelym solar system.
And was also banned, thus severely complicates him being able to help with it. So unless he replies to the email he got, every help Micdoodle8 gives, or any other coder, has to be told to Unk before they can do anything.

May 17, 2014
And was also banned, thus severely complicates him being able to help with it. So unless he replies to the email he got, every help Micdoodle8 gives, or any other coder, has to be told to Unk before they can do anything.
I actually have him on skye im going to ask him about caelym solar system.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I actually have him on skye im going to ask him about caelym solar system.
But he still can't view everything on the forum at ease. If you have him on Skype, just have him reply to the email if he hasn't so he may possibly be unbanned.

It's a shame to see PixelGalaxy go away, hope you atleast finished learning about WorldGen. =3

May 17, 2014
But he still can't view everything on the forum at ease. If you have him on Skype, just have him reply to the email if he hasn't so he may possibly be unbanned.

It's a shame to see PixelGalaxy go away, hope you atleast finished learning about WorldGen. =3
I contacted the unkownplayer. He doesent really care lol. thus making everything happy :D He said he works on caelym solar system as an texturer and is happy. No but serioulsy he said he sended an message 5000 million years ago. Also https://github.com/RamiLego4Game/GalacticraftPixelGalaxy/releases

Status
Not open for further replies.